How/Why do y'all keep tabs on NTer's personal lives?

idk my bff jill.

but for real, the only people I pay attention to are MPLS/TC NTers. and rugby players/fans.

F the rest of yall.

idk my bff jill.

but for real, the only people I pay attention to are MPLS/TC NTers. and rugby players/fans.

F the rest of yall.

Yall already know bout me...I be living that fast life catch up fools, Got cashflow and honeys always coming in

Yall already know bout me...I be living that fast life catch up fools, Got cashflow and honeys always coming in

Mayor remember when you made that thread 'bout your girl having certain type of dreams.
laugh.gif

trak1sh
You're having delusions of competence

If people on a sneaker forum know more than you want them to know about your personal life, then you fail at internet.

If people on a sneaker forum know more than you want them to know about your personal life, then you fail at internet.

OP, serious question. Was this thread some sort of attempt to make people look like losers for referencing to other NT'ers past tribulations?

How hard is it to see a screename and remember something THEY TOLD NIkeTalk? What do you mean keeping tabs as if someone is doing research on their on their own time discovering these personal issues of other NTers? I don't understand why it took EVERYONE in the thread giving the same answer for you to see how SIMPLE it is to remember something someone posted.

So how exactly did you associate any of that with "keeping tabs."

You folks try so hard to be cool man.

OP, serious question. Was this thread some sort of attempt to make people look like losers for referencing to other NT'ers past tribulations?

How hard is it to see a screename and remember something THEY TOLD NIkeTalk? What do you mean keeping tabs as if someone is doing research on their on their own time discovering these personal issues of other NTers? I don't understand why it took EVERYONE in the thread giving the same answer for you to see how SIMPLE it is to remember something someone posted.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Exactly.  I swear you are my second favorite NTer

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Exactly.  I swear you are my second favorite NTer

Nothing with having good memory. But when you start lurking other peoples unlocked social networking sites, trying to get info by the posts they make, saving their pics....then your a loser. And im guilty of it SMH

Nothing with having good memory. But when you start lurking other peoples unlocked social networking sites, trying to get info by the posts they make, saving their pics....then your a loser. And im guilty of it SMH

Yea I remember making a thread about burning a body. But what does that have to do with my personal life again? Some of you don't understand the difference entertainment and personal confessions. If I was even SERIOUSLY thinking about doing it, why would I leave a paper trail on NT? Come on now.

Or did you just want an excuse to post that picture and potentially get a couple of laughing emoticons from other members?

Yea I remember making a thread about burning a body. But what does that have to do with my personal life again? Some of you don't understand the difference entertainment and personal confessions. If I was even SERIOUSLY thinking about doing it, why would I leave a paper trail on NT? Come on now.

Or did you just want an excuse to post that picture and potentially get a couple of laughing emoticons from other members?

Back
Top Bottom