How was the early 2000s?

My wife and i brought her nephew to chuck e cheese a few years back and i was HYPED to play the xmen arcade they had...walked in and it was gone...i was ready to throw a toddler i was so heated.

x-men%20arcade.jpg
LOL!! Sooooo much money was spent by me in youth playing this game. Always played with cyclops. 

This was another classic

@ninjahood

Do the streets a favor and name me 1-2 spots in the city that I can pull up on and get broken off something serious to some Reggaetone until 4am... @C Flyness not sure where you're from, but feel free to chime in.
For you to get that real REGGAETON experience, you have to hit up the club when the real OG Legends are in town. Baby Rasta & Gringo, this Reggaeton duo are some Heavy Hitters in the game, they're the real deal. They're coming to New Jersey, straight from Puerto Rico the motherland of Reggaeton. Here goes all the info:

JANUARY 28, 2017 SATURDAY

http://fiestasnightclub.com/

115 PRESIDENT ST. PASSAIC, NJ 07055

973-470-7198

DOORS OPEN AT 9PM, FREE PARKING, 18TO PARTY 21 DRINK

FOR INFO & RESERVATION: 862-290-5587 / 862-264-3199

Baby Rasta & Gringo have so many Underground hits that date back to the 90s!

Last edited:
Grayskull II Hector & Tito, Don Omar (2002)

Kilates II Yaga & Mackie, Nicky Jam, Johnny Prez & Pedro Prez (2003)

This still goes super hard in 2017, this is from 2003!

DJ Anqueira Innovando Glory, Cheka, Nottyplay

Tempo - ''No Es Tan Facil'' prod. by DJ Playero (2000)

If you hate Reggaeton music just because you don't understand what they're saying in the songs. You really need to change that whole mentality cause I listen to some French Hip Hop and I don't understand the french language maybe just 1 or 2 words but even though I don't understand it. I feel the beat and the rappers flow sounds dope to me. Music has no language barriers!

Reggaeton ain't bad , it's just that it wasn't that serious to take up 20 pages on a 2000s thread.

The reason alot of people are pissed is because the thread has been marginalized to ninjahood and that other cat...

Reggaeton is an offshoot of reggae it popped in the early 2000s (the end)

We don't need 1002 tracks from the underground

WE DON'T CARE

Reggaeton ain't bad , it's just that it wasn't that serious to take up 20 pages on a 2000s thread.

The reason alot of people are pissed is because the thread has been marginalized to ninjahood and that other cat...

Reggaeton is an offshoot of reggae it popped in the early 2000s (the end)

We don't need 1002 tracks from the underground

WE DON'T CARE

All of this

Someone make a new thread. Dude ain't gonna stop

Last edited:
You guys need to learn how to embrace other types of music and cultures. Like I said before Music has no language barriers. It's funny you would think people would have learned by now that the anti Reggaeton movement did not stop this genre cause it's very much alive. If yall don't know all this you must be living under a rock.

Again, I like reggaeton, but spamming a topic that's about life in general in the early 2000s with nonstop reggaeton youtube vids is obnoxious. You're accusing people of living under a rock, but it seems like you're the one who was doing so, since you apparently don't remember anything else from that era :lol:

Last edited:
I have posted other stuff also that does not have to do nothing with Reggaeton, but I guess yall are more concentrated on my Reggaeton posts lol I love it!

Last edited:
Watching the English Premier League Highlights on the MSG ch.

In the early 2000s my soccer team became the champs!

I still used to buy basketball cards and baseball cards and comic books.

Watching WCW & WWF

My fav. gum was Winterfresh!

Playing PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, N64...

Watching XXX the playboy ch. & Spice

A channel called BET Action existed!

Playing basketball

I'll excuse you for being an anti Reggaeton dude lol. It's actually Rebel XD, he might be the fastest according to Guinness, but to me the fastest is a battle between all of these Hip Hop legends: Bizzy Bone, Twista, Lord Infamous, Wildstyle, Busta Rhymes, Mystikal... and in Spanish Don Chezina and Cavalucci.

Cavalucci - Boogie Down Style (Remix) (2000)

Every Saturday on the Sci-Fi Channel they used to give some Old School anime. I remember seeing all this dope anime movies: 8 Man After, Casshan Robot Hunter, Venus Wars, Police Tank etc. THIS IS THAT REGGAETON DUDE WHO'S WRITING THIS AND I ALSO WROTE/POSTED SOME OTHER STUFF ON HERE THAT IS NOT REGGAETON RELATED. JUST CHECK MY OTHER POSTS BEFORE THIS ONE. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. SO DON'T EVER SAY, I ONLY BEEN POSTING REGGAETON STUFF ON HERE CAUSE I CAN ALSO POST SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN REGGAETON MUSIC. BUT REGGAETON WILL ALWAYS BE THE NUMBER ONE STUFF, THAT YOU WILL SEE FROM ME. AND TO ME SPAMMING IS IF I POST THE SAME SONG AND JUST KEEP ON AND ON POSTING IT. THAT'S SPAMMING TO ME. I DON'T DO THAT, I ALWAYS POST SOMETHING DIFFERENT OF REGGAETON DIFFERENT SONGS OR MUSIC VIDEOS FROM THE EARLY 2000S.

Casshan Robot Hunter Trailer

Venus Wars Trailer

I will not post no more Reggaeton stuff on here. If you want to talk Reggaeton, listen to Classic's and New Reggaeton music here goes the thread: http://niketalk.com/t/48283/does-nt-listen-to-reggaeton/180#post_27401366

I'm doing this because I want to, I had a little nice run on here lol. I guess people can't respect something real when they see it in front of their faces. I will not fake something just to get acceptance from others. I love Reggaeton and I always will. Reggaeton in 2017 & beyond!

Back
Top Bottom