How was the early 2000s?

Nothing but reggaeton for a month straight in here 
laugh.gif

Reggaeton is trash. Glad that whole fad died quick in da mainstream

I remember Sean Paul and those other dudes were making noise with reggae for a second. Thats gone too

died? :lol: it's some of da most consumed music worldwide.

go check Daddy Yankee's VEVO... straight Drake #"s

Probably not a lot of people know this but Playero also used to make beats under another name he used the name Majestic this all began in the early 2000s. One day on the radio I heard him talking about it, that he was signed to some music company that wouldn't let him produce for other people from other music companies, under the name DJ Playero so he decided to use the name Majestic. Remember the Underground Hit song ''Yo No Soy Tu Marido'' by Nicky Jam well Majestic a.k.a. Playero made that beat. Nicky Jam even says his name at the end of the song Majestic. Another song that was real popular in the early 2000s that also was produced under the name Majestic was ''Porque Tu No Estas'' by Alberto Stylee. This Alberto Stylee song came out in 2004, that incredible time when mun2's The Roof still existed.

Alberto Stylee - Porque Tu No Estas
Majestic was the name of the album. The song from nicky jam was in there. Ivan got that album out including kilates and more

Last edited:
And reggaeton died? Have you listened to one dance, lean on, let me love you. Deff reggaeton vibe. With 100 bpm

Majestic was the name of the album. The song from nicky jam was in there. Ivan got that album out including kilates and more
My brother ''Yo No Soy Tu Marido'' came out on the Kilates 2 album and the song was produced by Majestic not the Majestic album that's another album.

On some of my older posts I have talked about other stuff also. Like what brands I used to wear, what cartoons I used to watch on tv etc. But Reggaeton is what I post the most on here, yall be acting like if by me posting all these Reggaeton songs that came out in the early 2000s. This is going to stop functioning or something, like if this thread has its limit lol. Also Reggaeton is not dead, if you're not Hispanic that's why its probably dead to you. You don't believe me just go to Puerto Rico, Colombia and the rest of South America, Central America even in some parts of Europe they still be bumpin Reggaeton, like in Spain and I'm talking about new music from Reggaeton Artist. Yall must be living under a rock if you dont know this, just go check Maluma Reggaeton artist from Colombia, hes killing it right now MALUMA.

And reggaeton died? Have you listened to one dance, lean on, let me love you. Deff reggaeton vibe. With 100 bpm

u gotta excuse these dudes...u think NTers who notoriously don't tip going out to these clubs to know what time it is? :lol:

my fault had it confused
No biggie, I could understand where you might have gotten confused cause both are Majestic just one is the producer name Majestic the other one is an album actually two Majestic albums Majestic 1 & 2.

u gotta excuse these dudes...u think NTers who notoriously don't tip going out to these clubs to know what time it is? :lol:

:lol:
No biggie, I could understand where you might have gotten confused cause both are Majestic just one is the producer name Majestic the other one is an album actually two Majestic albums Majestic 1 & 2.
zion y lennox - la española :pimp:

Renting movies & video games at a Blockbuster! Yall see I posted something different other than Reggaeton lol.

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Going to a video arcade

Eating a Sandwich at Blimpie

Watching the movie The New Guy

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Going to a video arcade

Eating a Sandwich at Blimpie

Watching the movie The New Guy

Man......
mean.gif
.........Things just aren't the same anymore not being able to go to the mall or the movies and kick someone's a** in marvel vs capcom 2. 

Nicky Jam recently came out with a new album called ''Fenix'' and he has a song with Sean Paul & Konshens. REGGAETON STILL CONTINUES IN 2017 & BEYOND... NICKY JAM YO!

Nicky jam ft Sean Paul, Konshens - Amor prohibido

Last edited:
DJ Blass was a monster with those Intro's, here's a perfect example of that.

Boricuas NY 2 Intro (2001)

ninjahood ninjahood

Do the streets a favor and name me 1-2 spots in the city that I can pull up on and get broken off something serious to some Reggaetone until 4am... c flyness c flyness not sure where you're from, but feel free to chime in.

Last edited:
Man......:smh: .........Things just aren't the same anymore not being able to go to the mall or the movies and kick someone's a** in marvel vs capcom 2. 

My wife and i brought her nephew to chuck e cheese a few years back and i was HYPED to play the xmen arcade they had...walked in and it was gone...i was ready to throw a toddler i was so heated.

x-men%20arcade.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom