How to make it in America Appreciation

I really needed an Entourage fix so my boy put me on this show How to Make it In America, and I got to say its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Appreciated

Its definitely coo. But it aint on Entourage's level. Or Weeds'. Or Californication's. Or Eastbound & Down's. I could go on. Its a good show. But it isnt amazing.

Seriously tho, they didn't even accomplish *@%! in that whole season. It's a bunch of fluff. Hardly anything is truly memorable (i.e. No Ari outbursts, etc)

One of my fav shows, I actually can't wait for season 2.
It started off slow but got a lot better. I expect big things from Season 2.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Its definitely coo. But it aint on Entourage's level. Or Weeds'. Or Californication's. Or Eastbound & Down's. I could go on. Its a good show. But it isnt amazing.

It reminds me of the early episodes of Entourage, I think once we start to know the characters it will be great

Its appreciated cuz there isnt that much on TV nowadays but each episode had me feeling empty inside. Acting wasnt that great either. Stiill a good show tho

Perhaps not as well produced as other HBO shows, but I like it better than everything except The Wire and Entourage.

Why?  The show was tailor made for the readers of Complex Magazine and Niketalk.

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

Perhaps not as well produced as other HBO shows, but I like it better than everything except The Wire and Entourage.

Why?  The show was tailor made for the readers of Complex Magazine and Niketalk.

It was a good show. Indeed too short but as said before season 2 should be better. Overall a good show though. It had it's moments. Still can't wait for entourage.

It was a good show. Indeed too short but as said before season 2 should be better. Overall a good show though. It had it's moments. Still can't wait for entourage.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I probably missed this, but how is dude always borderline broke yet drives a Range Rover?

It wasn't his he had borrowed it

I like the show, can't wait until it comes back. This show does a good job of showing exactly how NYC is.

short for a reason,better to have viewers begging for more than begging for the show to stop altogether.IMO,they gave just enough to anticipate for season 2.Need me some rasta monsta..
laugh.gif

I took the first season as a pilot. Each episode left me wanting more but I got more oriented with the characters. How this season went reminded me of the first season of The League except it found its lane early while leaving some characters more developed than others.

I look forward to season 2. The show can definitely be an Entourage except where us average guys can relate.

Back
Top Bottom