How to Keep Multiple Girls at Once???

To all those dudes out there that live double lives how do you do it???

Im trying but it seems almost impossible tips? tricks?

*please I don't need to know Im a bad person etc...etc Just trying to be a playa lolz

pimp.gif

1. Delegate all girls with the same name....Babycakes, babe, sweetheart, are some popular ones.

2. Say Goodbye to your friends: Being a player is a fulltime gig.

3. Never surround yourself with haters. Or people who know what you are up to, trust they WILL tell

4. Do not tell your parents.

5. Get Rid of your Facebook, Myspace NOW.

After these ground rules are met, you are ready for phase 2 my son.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

1. Delegate all girls with the same name....Babycakes, babe, sweetheart, are some popular ones.

3. Never surround yourself with haters. Or people who know what you are up to, trust they WILL tell

arent you the dude saying sex is overrated?

anyways i learned that honesty is the best policy.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I am, and I believe it is. Sex without meaning is futile.

The kid wanted input I gave it to him.

People will do what they wish. I know from experience that its not the right road, and I agree with you on honesty. If the kid wants to do it, I can't stophim.

I give him a week before he loses his mind, and or gets caught.

Edit: *AlBooBoo5 Nice Al Green, and Hancock

2 and 5 check
pimp.gif

3 Will be done asap... everything low key
smokin.gif

I just want to feel like that dude for a while.... I know it might not end well but I feel the call......

pimp.gif

kix4kix wrote:
AlBooBoo5 wrote:

People will do what they wish. I know from experience that its not the right road, and I agree with you on honesty. If the kid wants to do it, I can't stop him.

Okay I see where you coming from. For real though if you aint smooth like that don't try it. You could spend the same amount of time findinga bad female and treating her right. Either you have it or you don't it is not something that is taught despite what hollywood teaches you.

1. be very careful with your words, do not blurt out anything that may compromise your position. don't share too much as it is all part of the game

2. be careful with your possessions, i.e. the stuff in your car, your phone. one girl might leave something that might have the others asking questions

3. did i mention to be careful?

kix4kix #2 [-]

Registered Member

11/02/08 5:14 AM

Don't really agree with 2, but its understandable...just don't be tellin everyone your business and you'll be fine...

I had to learn 5 the hard way...but my dude right speaks the truth...gotta be able to be think quick on your feet too homie...
http:// [-] Registered Membe...think quick on your feet too homie...[/quote][/quote]

Some more....

6. Find time slots, and make sure the girls become accustomed for different times on the phone.... Cindy from 7-8, Carla 8-9, ect.....

7. If you don't have a cousin with one of the other girls names, you do now if you know what I mean. (in case you call them the wrong name) You should makethis apparent early, For example if you are talking to carla, talk about your lil "cousin" Cindy.

8. I am assuming you are in high-school, if so make sure you guys hangout at entirely different spots.

9. If you are doing this for the glory, stop now. There is none if you are doing it properly.

Okay I see where you coming from. For real though if you aint smooth like that don't try it. You could spend the same amount of time finding a bad female and treating her right. Either you have it or you don't it is not something that is taught despite what hollywood teaches you.
Co-Sign Game can't be taught playa only inherited
/Thread

It boils down to not telling everyone your business and bragging

point blank period

Some more....

6. Find time slots, and make sure the girls become accustomed for different times on the phone.... Cindy from 7-8, Carla 8-9, ect.....

7. If you don't have a cousin with one of the other girls names, you do now if you know what I mean. (in case you call them the wrong name) You should make this apparent early, For example if you are talking to carla, talk about your lil "cousin" Cindy.

8. I am assuming you are in high-school, if so make sure you guys hangout at entirely different spots.

9. [size=8"]If you are doing this for the glory, stop now. There is none if you are doing it properly.[/size]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

/Thread

It boils down to not telling everyone your business and bragging

point blank period

Word........ bragging is not a good look.

I just want to have girls on deck etc etc. So I will just tell them from the go that it ain't that serious.

People will do what they wish. I know from experience that its not the right road, and I agree with you on honesty. If the kid wants to do it, I can't stop him.

Edit: *AlBooBoo5 Nice Al Green, and Hancock

Dont forget Stevie. I see you Curtis Mayfield.
nerd.gif
I think there is afriendship brewing
laugh.gif

for real though just find a good girl op and if she dumps you or you dump her find a new one

After they find out where you live, every other precautionary measure is now out the window

It all comes down to greed, how many you're trying to juggle and how often you see the dif chicks

Also, public places and picture taking are a no no

But there lies the problem, women always wanna be out and about and love taking pictures which is why none of this ever works

I don't have a Facebook or Myspace for the opposite reason, I don't want the myspace @#*+$% bothering me complicating a legitimate, monogamousrelationship

Most of these "players" are miserable alcoholics

All the women they messed with in the past hate them

Me on the other hand, could respark any relationship I've ever had because I treated them like, ummmmmmm.....oh yeah, HUMANS

But g'luck, you'll need it

you dont really need all this if you dont lead these chicks into believing that they are your girlfriend...tell them you see other people...saves money onbroken car/bedroom windows---i know from experience

I only talk to girls with the same name at the same time...for example, i just got done with my brittney stage, talking to 4 girls named brittney...now i movedon to ericas, i got 2 ericas right now looking for more. i wont ever have to worry about calling girls the wrong name.

make sure they go to different schools and have no association with the others
be discreet about it and your good to go

Listen to all of kix4kix's advice. No DR, but dude knows what he's talking about.

Also, a little word of advice, if you're trying to make them feel like they're the main, or you're not being honest about seeing other people, trynot to let them know where you stay at or where you work.

It never ends well that way.

Just lie. It's that simple. When I was going crazy with multiple broads, I was so creative with my fabrications. I had some ladies believing I was fromdifferent countries, I gave myself a different name for different girls, etc. One of my characters was a guy named Derek McShane from England
laugh.gif
. It'sonly fun for a while, then you see a friend of yours getting serious with their girlfriend, and suddenly all these chick flicks that depict finding true lovewith one girl becomes more and more appealing. That's when you realize you wasted a whole lot of time.

Make sure if one of your broads goes through your phone to make up a fake name. For example. Lisa for Lenny or something.

Back
Top Bottom