How to get THE hot chick...

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Originally Posted by DT43

those types of chicks only go for dudes with money.

honestly you dont want a 10/10 bombshell.. go for the cute/sexy chick who's still cooks and is down to earth.
pimp.gif
Truth
I refuse to believe this.
believe what? that those chicks don't only go for dudes with money? if you don't think so you honestly need to open your eyes.
I don't, at least not in my experience.
well i don't know where you live.. but in the collective experiences of like,every man ever, the hottest women will 9 times out of 10 go for the guy with money or some kind of superficial status/power. just look at every rich old guy, look at the chicks he is smashing. famous actors and ballplayers. anna nicole smith and her 80-something year old billionaire husband, etc etc

it is all opinion. most 10/10 chicks are straight pampered. DO NOT clean, cook etc. SPOILED to the bone. however it is possible. just maybe not in america
devil.gif

it is all opinion. most 10/10 chicks are straight pampered. DO NOT clean, cook etc. SPOILED to the bone. however it is possible. just maybe not in america
devil.gif

There is no such thing as a perfect 10/10 girl. Once you realize that you golden.

There is no such thing as a perfect 10/10 girl. Once you realize that you golden.

Those chicks wouldn't act like that if men acted like men, instead of acting like simps who shell out money and OD on the compliments. Think about it....there was a 15 page thread dedicated to simping WeekendGirl for christ sakes. Dudes actin like they've never seen a female before
laugh.gif

Treat them like normal homegirls, and they would act like normal homegirls.

-The Juice

Those chicks wouldn't act like that if men acted like men, instead of acting like simps who shell out money and OD on the compliments. Think about it....there was a 15 page thread dedicated to simping WeekendGirl for christ sakes. Dudes actin like they've never seen a female before
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif

-The Juice

word
smh.gif
they way y'all are carrying on, I bet you would bust out in tears if one of these chicks breathed on you. Ol "what did I do to deserve this" lookin !$$

laugh.gif

-The Juice

word
smh.gif
they way y'all are carrying on, I bet you would bust out in tears if one of these chicks breathed on you. Ol "what did I do to deserve this" lookin !$$

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Exactly.

"Don't put the ^$&$* on a pedestal."

laugh.gif

-The Juice
Exactly.

"Don't put the ^$&$* on a pedestal."

Originally Posted by Ryda421

devil.gif
This. Go to another country. Itll probably be 4 times easier to bag a dime than here. And you have the fact that you are foreign on your side so that only helps your chances.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

laugh.gif

-The Juice

word
smh.gif

That thread was
smh.gif
smh.gif
worthy. I participated though so pow pow to me as well.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

devil.gif
This. Go to another country. Itll probably be 4 times easier to bag a dime than here. And you have the fact that you are foreign on your side so that only helps your chances.

laugh.gif

-The Juice

word
smh.gif

That thread was
smh.gif
smh.gif
worthy. I participated though so pow pow to me as well.

laugh.gif

-The Juice

word
smh.gif
This man speaks the truth

laugh.gif

-The Juice

word
smh.gif
This man speaks the truth

Back
Top Bottom