How to get THE hot chick...

But then again the last chick I dated (looked just like Keri Hilson) required that I spend my money 90% of the time when we go out to eat etc.
laugh.gif

But then again the last chick I dated (looked just like Keri Hilson) required that I spend my money 90% of the time when we go out to eat etc.
laugh.gif

Import one and make sure you keep her in the house you wouldn't want her mind to get corrupted.

Import one and make sure you keep her in the house you wouldn't want her mind to get corrupted.

Sometimes the baddest ones are the most insecure and low self-esteem havin brawds. If u know how to handle those types, then ur golden.

Sometimes the baddest ones are the most insecure and low self-esteem havin brawds. If u know how to handle those types, then ur golden.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Originally Posted by DT43

those types of chicks only go for dudes with money.

honestly you dont want a 10/10 bombshell.. go for the cute/sexy chick who's still cooks and is down to earth.
pimp.gif
Truth
I refuse to believe this.
believe what? that those chicks don't only go for dudes with money? if you don't think so you honestly need to open your eyes.

honestly you dont want a 10/10 bombshell.. go for the cute/sexy chick who's still cooks and is down to earth.
pimp.gif
Truth
believe what? that those chicks don't only go for dudes with money? if you don't think so you honestly need to open your eyes.

pimp.gif
Truth
I don't, at least not in my experience.

pimp.gif
Truth

pimp.gif
Truth

pimp.gif
Truth

pimp.gif
Truth
well i don't know where you live.. but in the collective experiences of like,every man ever, the hottest women will 9 times out of 10 go for the guy with money or some kind of superficial status/power. just look at every rich old guy, look at the chicks he is smashing. famous actors and ballplayers. anna nicole smith and her 80-something year old billionaire husband, etc etc

it is all opinion. most 10/10 chicks are straight pampered. DO NOT clean, cook etc. SPOILED to the bone. however it is possible. just maybe not in america
devil.gif

it is all opinion. most 10/10 chicks are straight pampered. DO NOT clean, cook etc. SPOILED to the bone. however it is possible. just maybe not in america
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom