how to get a chick while driving?

I remember some NTer had a crazy good idea. That ur car has a phone and ur license plate is the number so when u see a cute girl just call her by dialing her license plate number.

Keep a bag of rocks with your phone # on it and roll your window down and throw it through her passenger or driver seat window

Works every time :nthat:

Real talk, No lie no fabrication what so ever.

I was on the interstate 1 day it was about a month ago, and this chick was in a Mazda Rx8, she was a white chick, very pretty girl, so Im riding along looking over at her, so she looks back and we keep going I wasn't trying to get the number or anything just get a smile. So we both got off at the same exit, her in the front. So it was raining that day and the roads were wet, we were on the main rd called Main St in Summerville, SC so all of a sudden her car tail fishes, she swerves and her car jumps up on the side walk, Im like OMG, so I thought she was going to be able to straighten up and get back on the road, next thing you know she swerves again and leaps off the side walk right into a huge cement lightpole in front of a Ryans Restaurant. Shawty totaled her car right in front of my eyes. I was like DAMNNNN. I didnt stop I just kept on going about my business. sorry.
lmao u a wild boy

1591817790655.png

Back
Top Bottom