how to get a chick while driving?

Real talk, No lie no fabrication what so ever.

I was on the interstate 1 day it was about a month ago, and this chick was in a Mazda Rx8, she was a white chick, very pretty girl, so Im riding along looking over at her, so she looks back and we keep going I wasn't trying to get the number or anything just get a smile. So we both got off at the same exit, her in the front. So it was raining that day and the roads were wet, we were on the main rd called Main St in Summerville, SC  so all of a sudden her car tail fishes, she swerves and her car jumps up on the side walk, Im like OMG, so I thought she was going to be able to straighten up and get back on the road, next thing you know she swerves again and leaps off the side walk right into a huge cement lightpole in front of a Ryans Restaurant. Shawty totaled her car right in front of my eyes. I was like DAMNNNN. I didnt stop I just kept on going about my business. sorry.

I was on the interstate 1 day it was about a month ago, and this chick was in a Mazda Rx8, she was a white chick, very pretty girl, so Im riding along looking over at her, so she looks back and we keep going I wasn't trying to get the number or anything just get a smile. So we both got off at the same exit, her in the front. So it was raining that day and the roads were wet, we were on the main rd called Main St in Summerville, SC  so all of a sudden her car tail fishes, she swerves and her car jumps up on the side walk, Im like OMG, so I thought she was going to be able to straighten up and get back on the road, next thing you know she swerves again and leaps off the side walk right into a huge cement lightpole in front of a Ryans Restaurant. Shawty totaled her car right in front of my eyes. I was like DAMNNNN. I didnt stop I just kept on going about my business. sorry.

:rofl: son she did that to get your attention. You missed your chance.

:rofl: :rofl:

yeah you missed your chance right there.

this story happened.

what would i have to gain from lying anyways? this is probably my first thread ive ever made here i mostly just lurk

u should've missed your exit, pulled up on her, and got the number >D

C/s.

Unless you had someplace to be you could have missed your exit

But most likely YNS anyway

im already getting buns thats why i didnt feel like putting in a lot of work for it
I didn't even think you were lying until I read these two posts. 200+ posts in a year and a half and you mostly just lurk? Lying to cover up a lie. :smh:
And getting buns but still asking NT for advice to get buns?

get in a collision
roll.gif
This.  Learn the PIT maneuver for next time:

[quote name=

how do i get number while driving so i dont miss out like last night :frown:

[/quote]

buy a couple throwaway phones so when it happens u can roll down ur window and throw one in her car as ur driving side by side then call her and say whats up

Why are the cliffs longer than the actual story?

I had a similar experience about a year ago.
There's a curve before the exit to my school and I had an e90/2 start tailgating me. As the car went to pass me, I started speeding up, prompting the driver to also speed up. Before the exit, I let the car pass me.

I got onto the street and lost the car. When I went to park my car, I saw she had parked next to me. We chatted a little and then we parted ways.

At the end of the day, I saw a business card on my windshield. I got excited thinking she had left her number, but it was just an invitation card to some campus car club. She had the nerve to leave her name and a smiley face, but no phone number.

/end of my cool story.

u should've missed your exit, pulled up on her, and got the number >D

C/s.

Unless you had someplace to be you could have missed your exit

But most likely YNS anyway

im already getting buns thats why i didnt feel like putting in a lot of work for it
just tryna get the number and go home it was late i had my fun already i was tired

forgot dudes on NT is a bunch of girl problem virgins so its hard for one to believe a dude is actually getting play like if its something special :lol:
guess this was the wrong place to make the thread though

Simmer down. I don't know you to know if you're getting buns or not.

When I said YNS I simply meant with that chick. No matter what you did you probably werent gonna smash. She was just having a good time with you. Like others have said she could have easily made more of an effort to give the digits if she wanted to

pathetic...dude getting hyped over a chick on the freeway...she was probably laughing at you not with you

the whole car flirting thing happened to me once when I was down at UCF....this shorty in a black pick up was feeling me...I didn't get thirsty though just gave myself the >D and kept it moving

That feel when you drive a hoopty so when you get into this situation you just stare forward at the road in shame.

I drive a crappy totoya camry and chick give me look all the time at stop light. One chick even even rolled down window and said that she though was her ex teacher :smokin If i wasn't so chicken would have bagged a few chicks on the road. Being chicken FTL. Awkward stare, smile FTL too

Last edited:
laaaaaawwwwwdddd :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but to OP... get a motorcycle...

super... duper srs...

i used to pull up on a chick.. w/ my helmet down so they cant see me... then blow a kiss... then RIIIIIDE off...

came back around got me some yambs once...

:pimp: :pimp:

i read this before i went to the gym and when i was at a traffic light i saw car to my left pull up and i slowly looked to the left and it was a chick and she looked at me , then i turned my head forward and drove... What a coincidence after reading from NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
 thats some serious ish but that is too funny lmao 

you coulda played the whole captain save-a-***** thing and went for it.... nah

Follow the chick, act like you were going that way anyway and ask her for her number at the stop light..

yo write your name and number on a piece of paper and make sure it says "CALL ME!!!" on it. then pull down the window and tell her your srs and you want her to call you right now.

it worked for me one time with this car with 3 chicks in it.. they were from ohio i think lol

Back
Top Bottom