How to flip $1000

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ nobody knowin what to suggest after OP said no drugs

Yeah, I'm drawing a blank myself after the "no drugs" lol.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

if he is from the north east he can make 700-900 off a zip with no problem....but u should go with something u know is a for sure go cause u would not wanna mess up that stack

yeah but i'm asking how.

i like how OP said no drugs, and the last 2 pages have been about drugs, hahaha

but i like the fake benjamin franklin scheme... might have to try that...

damn where you guys from? i sell 1.7 for $20 and 1.0 for $15, and i only sell purp or blueberry, sometimes other when it's a drought but nothing weak. Nomids or anything under medical quality.

i'm from nyc and we do that with anything thats exotic cause u gotta remember some people out here be paying 5 Bills for a Zip so the breakdown gonna becrazy and we buy'em whole and do the retail .4 $10 .7 R .8 $20 But OP u should try and book a bar or club and throw a party

Originally Posted by Joe Dirt

"1000 jr bacon cheeseburgers"

record yourself eating them 24/7 until you HAVE A HEART ATTACK... After you die, have some else make some DVD'S AND SELL THEM.
FIXED
roll.gif

Since u said no drug only thing I can think of is stock options. Buy a couple, hold on for a few hours when they rise, then sell before the day is over.

Dont you think if there was a way to flip a $1000 dollars legally easily that everyone would be doing and you wouldnt need to ask? These kind of questions comeup everyday.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ .7g being a dub.

lowest is at least a gram for 20. that's why I love living in California.
pimp.gif
well you guys got easier access to it thats why its cheaper in cali

Back
Top Bottom