How to flip $1000

Ok, i dont know where you live and what they wear, but V necks is in... buy like a 100 of em for cheap... sell em 5 a pop... Buy,sell j's on ebay,niketalk. invest in clippers n learn how 2 pipe people hair out.. Invest, if you aint tryna hustle, give packs too youngin's... " i gotta buck 20 packgimme a bean back " lol... i dunno, me myself would be all over prescriptions and !%$! like that.. but thats me.. theres a good amount of legal hustles 2

Cd but your not going to get anything for 1000. but at least you won't waste it.
I would save it honestly. And build more on top of it. 1000 isn't much but it def is a start. don't waste it.

Go to your local gabriel brothers, tj maxx, ross and marshalls and look at the name brand stuff you feel woud be able to sell on ebay. Get a Ebay account andstart rackin in the duckets.

Man I took 30 duckets and got paid... My boy Chedda got all the answers ..

3147860457_b92479f1d2.jpg

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Buy an ounce of marijuana
$1000 and you're telling him to buy 1 O? that must be the absolute most magnificent bud in the entire universe or somethin.

and secondly, here's my idea. buy stuff off craigslist for like $300 (maybe a PS3, etc.)

slip the dude one fake 100 every time...then resell the PS3 on eBay or whatnot and bam...profit.
trying to get him killed/ arrested
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rsdplaya.. You're not stupid fam, of course I didn't mean an ounce for $1000.. He can cop for 350 or 4 and at least make 7 or 8 and still have moneyleft over from his original money to use on what he pleases while he flips the product

Rsdplaya.. You're not stupid fam, of course I didn't mean an ounce for $1000.. He can cop for 350 or 4 and at least make 7 or 8 and still have money left over from his original money to use on what he pleases while he flips the product

350 or 400 DAMN Kentucky must just be cheap or somethin.. I can get mids for 250 good good for 300 at most..

Originally Posted by thatdudebaker

Rsdplaya.. You're not stupid fam, of course I didn't mean an ounce for $1000.. He can cop for 350 or 4 and at least make 7 or 8 and still have money left over from his original money to use on what he pleases while he flips the product

350 or 400 DAMN Kentucky must just be cheap or somethin.. I can get mids for 250 good good for 300 at most..

Damn that's high, unless you call something else mid up there compared to the usual.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Damn that's high, unless you call something else mid up there compared to the usual.
I call it mids because In refuse to use the term "dro" basically beasters go for 250 an O

OK that's exactly what I thought.

OP what about buying gold/silver?
nerd.gif
then again you said you want to flip it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Your not coopin a brick for a stack and I dont care what coast you live on lol!!!! Stop with the drug talk people he said no drug dealing and from the looksmost of you have no idea how to help him with that either...... smartest thing is to put it up into a CD or a high interest savings account.

Honestly dude I would just put it in savings and keep stacking. For you to want a fast turn around and large pay out on that little amount of money is reallynot a realistic venture.

Originally Posted by cs02132

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like I said when I say mid I mean beasters not brick seed filled garbage... my ++% is most of the time very seedless for the most part.

51and3rd wrote:
^ Your not coopin a brick for a stack and I dont care what coast you live on lol!!!! Stop with the drug talk people he said no drug dealing and from the looks most of you have no idea how to help him with that either...... smartest thing is to put it up into a CD or a high interest savings account.

Honestly dude I would just put it in savings and keep stacking. For you to want a fast turn around and large pay out on that little amount of money is really not a realistic venture.
QFT

I don't care about the amount. The first thing that came into my mind was.

BRICKSSSSSS......uh...All white bricks All white bricks....Light tan bricks Just hit a lick for 50 more bricks

how? you would only make $560 if you sold dimes and dubs...

if he is from the north east he can make 700-900 off a zip with no problem....but u should go with something u know is a for sure go cause u would not wannamess up that stack

Back
Top Bottom