How Persistent Are You With Females?

Let's say a girl is giving you signals for a little while, and you ask her to come over and she declines.

Do you immediately remove her from consideration, or do you keep trying?

Or, do you keep trying just for the chase, and then when you hit you move on to the next goal.

Personally, in college, with class and work I don't have time to be chasing girls. As far as I'm concerned, if they're with it, they're withit. If not, move on.

Back when I was in high school, and didn't have any responsibilities, I would try extra hard
grin.gif

naw to many females out there but dont losse the contact tho never know when the brezzy need that emergency d*ck in a glass

if they're with it, they're with it. If not, move on.
Word.

it depends on their level tho. If its a grade "A" female, U might have to do a lil pursuit game. My rule is ask twice, after that it U turn frompersistant to pest.
so after a two "I dunno's" or "I cant make it this weekend Im busy"

MOOOOVE ONNNNN

A female has got to be super bad for me to constantly pursue them. And they have to have the matching intellect and personality to go with the looks. If a girlis nothing more than a pretty face and they want to play hard to

get.....they can
aaudl3.gif
as far as i'm concerned.

If you pass on the God, you just missed out on a blessing.....
pimp.gif

Yea school work, my impatience, and my pride prevent me from chasing these females for any longer than is necessary. Although I wouldn't mind arelationship, I'm not looking for one either. I'm not gonna waste my energy chasing you when there will be someone else more considerate of my time whowon't play games.

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Yea school work, my impatience, and my pride prevent me from chasing these females for any longer than is necessary. Although I wouldn't mind a relationship, I'm not looking for one either. I'm not gonna waste my energy chasing you when there will be someone else more considerate of my time who won't play games.
What he said.

i prolly have the quickest drop rate in history ... if im at a club or bar or anything and a girl is acting like she wants me to come over and when i do sheplays hard to get or something ill walk away and carry her QUICK ... i dont play games, i quit school cuz of recess

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i dont play games, i quit school cuz of recess

haha.. yea if she aint wit it.. i prolly keep tryin for a little cause most girls do want it. but im in highschool so i have that time, iono bout youcollege cats. Ill text her a couple times if she responding and laughing at me and such then i keep with it until she declines my joint. I never try to be xtrascandelous wit the broads cause ur reputation gets out in HS.

i find myself getting pretty persistant but things just aren't connecting with these females. if i keep moving on, i might be outta college with no play.maybe i aint saying the right things....

I spoke to this real cute girl in my class a week ago, I didn't ask her out or anything like that but for the 5 minutes we spoke I could tell shewasn't feeling me at all, so i just took a L and moved on. I'm not salty over it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

P MAC ONE wrote:

Back when I was in high school, and didn't have any responsibilities, I would try extra hard
grin.gif

did any of those girls put restraining orders on you.

I'm not persistant at all. 1 no or unsure answer & I keep it moving

depends on the chick imo ....if shes worth my time then shes worth my time...if shes just a smashable, i'll propose some intercourse...if she takes thebait she takes the bait..simple as that.. no p on a pedastool in my book

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Personally, in college, with class and work I don't have time to be chasing girls. As far as I'm concerned, if they're with it, they're with it. If not, move on.
That has always been my philosophy. It separates the girls that are really worth it from the girls that aren't. People think that if a girlchases you its because their a *****, but sometimes they turn out to be worth it.

Originally Posted by PREM092

P MAC ONE wrote:

grin.gif
did any of those girls put restraining orders on you.

Yeah, I was Randy Moss before Randy Moss was Randy Moss.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i prolly have the quickest drop rate in history ... if im at a club or bar or anything and a girl is acting like she wants me to come over and when i do she plays hard to get or something ill walk away and carry her QUICK ... i dont play games, i quit school cuz of recess
I'm exactly like that...with girls I know from school/through people I have a 3 strikes and your out rule

"how do u let them know u trying to smash though?"

hints.. use your imagination man

Back
Top Bottom