How often do you eat fast food?

Do you exercise Meth? Lot of good Places for carbs (local pizza places,chipotle, local deli's etc)
Unless your a vegetarian , but the only places i stay away from are places with a bunch processed 
and frozen foods.

To those of you who say you are eating in to save money , do you have parent's that cook for you?
Because a weekly grocery bill in 2012 is CRAZY expensive , i would actually think it's cheaper to eat
somewhere like mcdonald's/taco bell as opposed to a weekly grocery bill containing
deli meats/rice/bread/milk/fish/pasta/cheese/yogurt/cereal/meats etc

Last edited:
Wow, it took me a minute to even remember.  I believe the last time I did was in 2009 on the road from Seattle to Vancouver - and that was a veggie sub from Subway.

It pains me to see all these pictures of Olympic athletes eating at McDonald's.  Inspiring a new generation... of diabetics. 
Do you exercise Meth? Lot of good Places for carbs (local pizza places,chipotle, local deli's etc)
Unless your a vegetarian , but the only places i stay away from are places with a bunch processed 
and frozen foods.

To those of you who say you are eating in to save money , do you have parent's that cook for you?
Because a weekly grocery bill in 2012 is CRAZY expensive , i would actually think it's cheaper to eat
somewhere like mcdonald's/taco bell as opposed to a weekly grocery bill containing
deli meats/rice/bread/milk/fish/pasta/cheese/yogurt/cereal/meats etc

2-3 times a week

usually Subway. I don't eat the "healthy" choices or whatever tho. Chicken Bacon Ranch, son :pimp:

In case you're wondering where a few posts went, "Lew Alcindor" requested the deletion of his accounts after his deception (the use of a clone account and misrepresenting himself as a new user) was revealed.  
Wow, it took me a minute to even remember.  I believe the last time I did was in 2009 on the road from Seattle to Vancouver - and that was a veggie sub from Subway.

It pains me to see all these pictures of Olympic athletes eating at McDonald's.  Inspiring a new generation... of diabetics. 

and frozen foods.
I train 4-5 days per week.  I'm a strict vegan, so that would eliminate the overwhelming majority of fast food chains from consideration even if I wasn't taking quality into account. 

I think they eat garbage because they work out so hard. 

Long distance runners wolf down tons of sugary carbs and sweets just to juice up for a race. Phelps was reported to eat something like 5-7000 calories a day or something. 

I think they eat garbage because they work out so hard. 

Long distance runners wolf down tons of sugary carbs and sweets just to juice up for a race. Phelps was reported to eat something like 5-7000 calories a day or something. 
All calorie/carbohydrate sources aren't created equal.  You know that.  

Twinkies are a source of calories and carbohydrates.  Even so, I don't see a lot of serious athletes heralding the Lamar Odom diet.  If a 100 year old woman drinks a fifth of vodka every day, you don't, on that basis alone, prescribe 1/5th of vodka daily to every single person on Earth.  

Something "less than optimal" for an incredibly active athlete can be downright dangerous for the average person.  In other words, LeBron is healthy in spite of the occasional visit to McDonald's, not because of it.  McDonald's can be part of an athlete's diet in the same way that sugar cereals are purportedly "part of a balanced breakfast."  

Although there are some people out there who insist on eating junk to prepare for races (http://www.suntimes.com/news/4212103-418/mcrunner-trains-for-marathon-by-eating-only-mcdonalds.html), everyone knows that digestion slows during running.  As ultramarathon runner Scott Jurek pointed out in a recent interview, "almost every long-distance runner turns into a vegan while they’re racing, anyway — you can’t digest fat or protein very well."  

McDonald's has expanded their menu in recent years to address criticism, but many of their most famous items, (like, say, burgers and fries) are still considered notoriously unhealthy.  (And what are LeBron James and Luol Deng competing for in this commercial ?  Apple slices?  A salad?  I won't ruin the surprise.) 

They have the "right" to endorse whatever crap they want, but that doesn't mean we should be happy about it - particularly when we have to try and undo the damage when children are clamoring for Happy Meals as a result. 

i dont really consider subway fast food, its all made to order. nothing is deep fries or trash.
subway>>>>>>>any fast good place

You're wrong bro.

There's only like 4 sandwiches at Subway that are actually healthy. The meatball, and italian sandwiches are equivalent to getting a Big Mac (6-inch) or 2 Big Macs (12 inch)

I eat fast food about twice a week, usually Qudba (it's half off on weds here, can't beat a 3.50 burrito) and Chick-Fil-A.

ALL THE DAMBS TIMEBZZZZ

its cheaper to eat out than buying grocerys for a week? your crazy

go to sams club, 2-3 cases of chicken that would easily last someone 1-2 weeks and thats a little over $30 :smokin

2 pack loafs of bread that cost the same as 1 loaf from any other store :smh:

spend $100 at sams club and it will easily last you a week if you shop smart.

i dont really consider subway fast food, its all made to order. nothing is deep fries or trash.
subway>>>>>>>any fast good place

You're wrong bro.

There's only like 4 sandwiches at Subway that are actually healthy. The meatball, and italian sandwiches are equivalent to getting a Big Mac (6-inch) or 2 Big Macs (12 inch)

I eat fast food about twice a week, usually Qudba (it's half off on weds here, can't beat a 3.50 burrito) and Chick-Fil-A.

well you can make high calories healthy foods :lol: and plus i dont eat that garbage i only buy chicken subs from subway

I probably eat fast food majority of the week for a couple of reasons one being that i just moved into my fathers house and his girlfriend can't really cook and I'm just always on the run to actually stop and make myself a meal and clean up after etc. its pretty ****** but every opportunity i get ill sit down somewhere to eat or steal a home cooked meal from a relative

In case you're wondering where a few posts went, "Lew Alcindor" requested the deletion of his accounts after his deception (the use of a clone account and misrepresenting himself as a new user) was revealed.  

I train 4-5 days per week.  I'm a strict vegan, so that would eliminate the overwhelming majority of fast food chains from consideration even if I wasn't taking quality into account. 
wow , didn't know that. Respect for the choice.

its cheaper to eat out than buying grocerys for a week? your crazy

go to sams club, 2-3 cases of chicken that would easily last someone 1-2 weeks and thats a little over $30 :smokin

2 pack loafs of bread that cost the same as 1 loaf from any other store :smh:

spend $100 at sams club and it will easily last you a week if you shop smart.
Yeah, I go on Costco runs and the food I buy lasts me 2-4 weeks. Also people should check the weekly deals at their grocery stores. Sometimes my Stop N Shop has buy one loaf of bread, get one free.

Back
Top Bottom