How often do you eat fast food?

cut it down to twice a week after moving to my apt with my girl.  She cooks. :pimp:

Being in college and eating the dorm food, I would have to say everyday. 

About 2-4 times per month. When I do, it's only zaxbys, chick fil a, and bojangles sometimes for breakfast. I've convinced myself that my health will be better without it.

Never. Put in way too much work in the gym to be eating that s.

getting chizzled 4 life.

You don't have cheat days? Even the most dedicated health people I know indulge once in a while. Your metabolism should burn up a cheat meal with no problems.

Never say never.....but it's extremely rare, and if I do I never order combo meals....just a couple of sandwiches.

I don't know how some cats survive on strictly fast food and sodas, that food is so heavy and dense, makes you feel like s*** after consuming it. On that note, gym time.

Probably like 4 or three times a week. Fast food be that cigarette addictive ****z.
:nerd:

eat at I-HOP twice on Thursday once a week

i eat veggies and fruits on my other four work days at the week

home cooked meals with meat on my off days 

and probably a frozen pizza on Friday

fast food is expensive especially everyday 
mean.gif

Wow, it took me a minute to even remember.  I believe the last time I did was in 2009 on the road from Seattle to Vancouver - and that was a veggie sub from Subway.

It pains me to see all these pictures of Olympic athletes eating at McDonald's.  Inspiring a new generation... of diabetics. 

Too many times a week, Especially during High School when we had off campus lunch, It was every single day and it wasn't cheap, Use to spend $7-9 a day, Sometimes way more when we went to some TexMex restaurant. I did that for three years. :smh:

Wow, it took me a minute to even remember.  I believe the last time I did was in 2009 on the road from Seattle to Vancouver - and that was a veggie sub from Subway.

It pains me to see all these pictures of Olympic athletes eating at McDonald's.  Inspiring a new generation... of diabetics. 

:lol: I've always found this funny as well. How do you have Mcdonald's as one of the leading sponsors of the Olympics. Nothing says Olympics like a nice McDonalds ad.

Back
Top Bottom