How often do you eat fast food?

I'll have a slice of pizza or Chinese once a week if that. I stopped eating from places like McDonald's, KFC, Subways all together for a few years now.

My homemade meals do get pretty boring. I eat chicken or fish almost every night.

Not very often, if not at all. I don't really enjoy eating most fast foods, not only is it unhealthy, it tastes :x

Very very rarely

and if I do, most often it's In n Out... and that doesn't really count

I'll have Chic Fil A once in a blue moon too

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a cheesy gordita crunch and a double decker supreme almost every time I pass a taco bell though :x8)

Prolly 1-2 times ever month on some real ish.

But if you asked eat out, I'd say every other night. :wink:

The past 2 years I've went up 4 sizes in the waist trying to get back down to a 34". Ate fast food 7 nights a week, twice a day.

Last edited:
not enough i love fast food. but i only eat it when i play ball if im lazy that week and dont play then i dont eat

Do taco trucks count as fastfood? I always end up eating tacos when i'm drunk in Astoria.

I usually eat some kind of fastfood 2-3 times every 2 weeks.

Rarely.

Any by fast food, I'm talking about this hole in the wall taco joint that I go to every so often. I never eat McDonald's, Wendys, BK, etc...

*I do love eating out...but at actual restaurants.

Im done eating this trash they call food...Im tryna eat right for real

I eat cheese pizza and fries every now and then but Ima start avoiding this **** like the plague

Last edited:
I've been eating healthly for 2 months now though, lost 20 pounds and down to a 36". 

Last edited:
Do taco trucks count as fastfood? I always end up eating tacos when i'm drunk in Astoria.

I usually eat some kind of fastfood 2-3 times every 2 weeks.

Halal truck aromas will persuade a man to do the unthinkable...
They have other awesome stuff like quesadillas and tortas. The spicy chicken and chorizo are the truth. There's a place near my house that makes papusas that are great. I'd rather eat that stuff than the usual burger chains.

Back
Top Bottom