How much is gas in your hood?! VOL. Haven't seen one of these in years

Originally Posted by allreds

So I just did the calculations. The past 3 months I have spent about $480 on gas. Assuming prices will go up to $4/gallon I will spend $1,120 for the next 7 months. So that's about $1600 a year on gas!!!! Well good thing I drive a 95 corolla
smile.gif
. I feel bad for you people paying about $60-$80 per fill up. And another thing my friend pays about $90 to fill up his Tundra. I mean god dam what has this world come to. Wish I could walk to school but I live about 10 miles away from it.

sick.gif

if I had good credit I wouldve bought a hybrid or something

240sx not having the greatest gas mileage FTL

Originally Posted by allreds

So I just did the calculations. The past 3 months I have spent about $480 on gas. Assuming prices will go up to $4/gallon I will spend $1,120 for the next 7 months. So that's about $1600 a year on gas!!!! Well good thing I drive a 95 corolla
smile.gif
. I feel bad for you people paying about $60-$80 per fill up. And another thing my friend pays about $90 to fill up his Tundra. I mean god dam what has this world come to. Wish I could walk to school but I live about 10 miles away from it.

sick.gif

if I had good credit I wouldve bought a hybrid or something

240sx not having the greatest gas mileage FTL

Memphis: Gas went from $2.85 to $3.25 in a matter of 7hrs...and I'm not even joking. The lowest I've seen is 3.19 if u feel like looking. I dont even wanna see what the summer holds. -_-

Memphis: Gas went from $2.85 to $3.25 in a matter of 7hrs...and I'm not even joking. The lowest I've seen is 3.19 if u feel like looking. I dont even wanna see what the summer holds. -_-

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Ahh right on, I used to go to that one religiously when I had the company gas card with Charter
laugh.gif

haha nice, I'd probably do the same too if I had the chance.

just went back today, cause I was already running low. remember, it was 3.99 just Monday night...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Ahh right on, I used to go to that one religiously when I had the company gas card with Charter
laugh.gif

haha nice, I'd probably do the same too if I had the chance.

just went back today, cause I was already running low. remember, it was 3.99 just Monday night...

just paid 3.25 earlier today at a Gulf. NJ seems to have the best gas prices in the nation somehow. IDK how, we get scammed on taxes and property values crazy here.

just paid 3.25 earlier today at a Gulf. NJ seems to have the best gas prices in the nation somehow. IDK how, we get scammed on taxes and property values crazy here.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

If it hits $5 no one is riding in my car without coughing up gas money

THIS.
Northridge is hitting 3.75/gallon
30t6p3b.gif
man im out here visiting my gf at CSUN and its ALREADY gone up since then
alien.gif

but i live in Sacramento gas is pretty much the same price
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg