How much is gas in your hood?! VOL. Haven't seen one of these in years

I'm driving to AC tomorrow with some buddies...getting gas in Jersey...so it'll be much cheaper that NY. Right now in New York by me it's like 3.48-3.58 in that range...i can't stand it, literally makes me furious

I'm driving to AC tomorrow with some buddies...getting gas in Jersey...so it'll be much cheaper that NY. Right now in New York by me it's like 3.48-3.58 in that range...i can't stand it, literally makes me furious

3.39 for unleaded. I just throw in 20 and that gets it pretty close to full from empty. My tank isn't huge though

3.39 for unleaded. I just throw in 20 and that gets it pretty close to full from empty. My tank isn't huge though

30t6p3b.gif
I remember when $20 filled my car.

What's worse, is that this has me talkin' like my parents.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by ricer yo

I'm always filling up the tank, but that wasn't the case last night. Only put in $20 and got me about half a tank.
Thinking about picking up a road bike to commute to work.

Chevron here in Long Beach, CA
WOW which one?!
7th st. and Redondo. I'm sure it'll break the $4 mark by the end of the week
sick.gif

I'm always filling up the tank, but that wasn't the case last night. Only put in $20 and got me about half a tank.

WOW which one?!
sick.gif

Gas is $3.39 here. Two summers ago $20 gave me a full tank. That's barely 1/4 of a tank now
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Gas is $3.39 here. Two summers ago $20 gave me a full tank. That's barely 1/4 of a tank now
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Earlier a Chevron out here in West Phoenix made a huge error and was selling supreme for 2.75
Thanks to some friends who shared the great info with me.

Earlier a Chevron out here in West Phoenix made a huge error and was selling supreme for 2.75
Thanks to some friends who shared the great info with me.

WOW which one?!
sick.gif

Ahh right on, I used to go to that one religiously when I had the company gas card with Charter
laugh.gif

WOW which one?!
sick.gif

Ahh right on, I used to go to that one religiously when I had the company gas card with Charter
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom