How much do you pay for your haircut? (IG barbers going crazy)

In Atlanta. I’ve paid $100 minimum for a while (decade plus) now. Skin fade and beard. Prices have gone up as each of my barbers got more successful.

What’s even more wild is the demand isnt too different from the $45 days :lol: I still can’t get in if I don’t schedule a week before

I’ve tried and failed to find replacements. They either:
- Get the blend wrong on the fade
- I decline the spray and they overcompensate by pushing my line way back
- Get the details wrong (1 sideburn skinny, the other wide, etc)

I’d love to pay less but it’s difficult.

I’d do it myself but my guys get me in 25 mins. It’d take me hours, then several years before I ever get efficient at it.
$100 for a cut is beyond insipid. At that point you’re not even funding their passion. You’re funding a lifestyle they want to portray.

I’d be looking like Sheed Wallace during his nba days if that was my only option.

$100 is insane. That’s why if I ever got to the A, I have a cut before I go.

And you said each of your barbers? What’s going on in the Atl?

Last edited:
$100 for a cut is beyond insipid. At that point you’re not even funding their passion. You’re finding a lifestyle they want to portray.

I’d be looking like Sheed Wallace during his nba days if that was my only option.

I visited Atlanta this past weekend with my girl for a little weekend getaway before basketball season starts because it's hard for me to travel around Thanksgiving and Christmas cause we have games and practices and MAN.....

ATL gotta be the most expensive city in the south bar none.

You can't go to dinner and not spend north of $100. Two entrees and drinks $120 at brunch, and $170 at dinner no lie. That whole city expensive.

Being remote makes scheduling a cut much easier I must say. But now my barber is charging more for “premium” hours (8/9a and 5/6p) :smh:

Being remote makes scheduling a cut much easier I must say. But now my barber is charging more for “premium” hours (8/9a and 5/6p) :smh:

I'd have no issue with them charging premium hrs if those hrs were crazy. like before 7 am or after 9 pm.

Those are just normal business hours. Your barber tripping.

$100 for a cut is beyond insipid. At that point you’re not even funding their passion. You’re finding a lifestyle they want to portray.

Definitely not my first choice :lol: Took about 3 years off trying other dudes, no luck.

I didn’t realize ability + professionalism is so rare

Back
Top Bottom