How much debt are you in? What are you doing to get out of it?

Originally Posted by eight2one

once i get outta debt i swear to never be in it again!

I'm hoping the same thing. I owe 6k on CC's and can't wait until i can get a good amount off. I was hoping for a paying job this summer, but asof now I only have an unpaid internship. I'm hoping it turns into a paying part time job eventually.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

$91,000 right now. student loans.

i'm expecting $200,000 by graduation.
I'm in the same boat except ill be around $150,000 by graduation. still kind of makes my year at a community college irrelevant but its as aninvestment, a very expensive investment.
laugh.gif

I don't have any credit cards thanfully...however, I do have over $120K in student loans that I have not even begun to pay off yet...just finished my 4years of undergrad at Boston College at an avg. of about $45000 a year...I got some scholarship money, but clearly not enough...it's starting to freak meout because I only have 5 months of a grace period left and I still have no job...I hate this market

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

I don't have any credit cards thanfully...however, I do have over $120K in student loans that I have not even begun to pay off yet...just finished my 4 years of undergrad at Boston College at an avg. of about $45000 a year...I got some scholarship money, but clearly not enough...it's starting to freak me out because I only have 5 months of a grace period left and I still have no job...I hate this market

You should go back to school till you find a job. Hopefully that will keep deferring the repayment.

I owe about 1200 in CC debt. Ill pay it back by summers end though. No student loans
pimp.gif

A homie of mine owes 9oo,ooo or 1,ooo,ooo to gov.,fed.,and like court., lawyer,. and a whole lot of other $#!%

Transfered $800 from college saving funds into my account in about 6 months without my parents knowing. I feel like a HORRIBLE son right now considering theygive me money WHENEVER I ask. I do not know what to do. It is on my mind 24/7. :*(

Back
Top Bottom