How many times has your car been broken into?

once, i got my navigation stolen and everything in my wallet except my wallet was found wet on the street the next morning.
didnt even take my $120
pimp.gif

once, i got my navigation stolen and everything in my wallet except my wallet was found wet on the street the next morning.
didnt even take my $120
pimp.gif

owned 4 cars so far and one was stolen, 86 regal limited. loved that damn car, other than that no incidents

owned 4 cars so far and one was stolen, 86 regal limited. loved that damn car, other than that no incidents

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Between 3 cars, 5.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear...you can not have nice things.
laugh.gif
I don't even bother putting bangs in the trunk anymore but damn...can't even have anything non-factory in the dash at this point.
eyes.gif

I know some of y'all got tips on how to prevent this. My Charger got violated last night while at work. Me being a radio host overnight on the weekend, I feel like they knew my patterns.

Lucky for me, it happened at work with surveillance overhead and these dummies left a juice bottle in the car with their fingerprints all over it. Was probably sitting there watching The Pursuit of Happyness since the DVD is gone along with the case.
laugh.gif

Insurance FTW...but I'm tired of the process.

Ok, so let me get this straight....

-OP has owned a lot of cars that are apparently nice cars that people want to steal
-OP has the means to, but he wont put "bangs" in the trunk because thugs always take advantage of him
-OP has the baller job of a overnight radio host on the weekend
-OP had a baller DVD player installed in his car (hard drive is where it's at, by the way) with a case of DVDs... Before he got taken advantage of by local thugs.
-OP has insurance that will drop him soon from all the robberies
-OP never mentioned an alarm system.

Hmmm... I wonder why people break into your car and steal your things all the time? HMMM....

Let's see here.

- 1990 Hyundai Excel, 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora, 2008 Dodge Charger...yup. Baller cars.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

- I've had bangs before but don't care for them any longer. I prefer something clean sounding now. Maybe it's apart of growing up. Don't see your point there.
- Baller job? Eh...didn't say all that. High profile with perks? I can say that. I'm not limited to the weekend, BTW.
- It had a USB port and SD slot. I don't download too many movies. Too much of a hassle with converting files and all that. Never called it baller but...once again...failing to find the point in this.
- My car has been broken into X amount of times but all of the incidences haven't been worthy of a report. 2 of the break ins, they took nothing since there was nothing to take...with one time, the fool left bleeding. Tint gives people the illusion that someone has something. My Aunt is my insurance agent now so...getting dropped is not happening.
laugh.gif

- I've had alarms. I have an alarm.

Anymore useless bullets today?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Between 3 cars, 5.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I swear...you can not have nice things.
laugh.gif
I don't even bother putting bangs in the trunk anymore but damn...can't even have anything non-factory in the dash at this point.
eyes.gif

I know some of y'all got tips on how to prevent this. My Charger got violated last night while at work. Me being a radio host overnight on the weekend, I feel like they knew my patterns.

Lucky for me, it happened at work with surveillance overhead and these dummies left a juice bottle in the car with their fingerprints all over it. Was probably sitting there watching The Pursuit of Happyness since the DVD is gone along with the case.
laugh.gif

Insurance FTW...but I'm tired of the process.

Ok, so let me get this straight....

-OP has owned a lot of cars that are apparently nice cars that people want to steal
-OP has the means to, but he wont put "bangs" in the trunk because thugs always take advantage of him
-OP has the baller job of a overnight radio host on the weekend
-OP had a baller DVD player installed in his car (hard drive is where it's at, by the way) with a case of DVDs... Before he got taken advantage of by local thugs.
-OP has insurance that will drop him soon from all the robberies
-OP never mentioned an alarm system.

Hmmm... I wonder why people break into your car and steal your things all the time? HMMM....

Let's see here.

- 1990 Hyundai Excel, 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora, 2008 Dodge Charger...yup. Baller cars.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

- I've had bangs before but don't care for them any longer. I prefer something clean sounding now. Maybe it's apart of growing up. Don't see your point there.
- Baller job? Eh...didn't say all that. High profile with perks? I can say that. I'm not limited to the weekend, BTW.
- It had a USB port and SD slot. I don't download too many movies. Too much of a hassle with converting files and all that. Never called it baller but...once again...failing to find the point in this.
- My car has been broken into X amount of times but all of the incidences haven't been worthy of a report. 2 of the break ins, they took nothing since there was nothing to take...with one time, the fool left bleeding. Tint gives people the illusion that someone has something. My Aunt is my insurance agent now so...getting dropped is not happening.
laugh.gif

- I've had alarms. I have an alarm.

Anymore useless bullets today?

Once...

they took my ipod, the ipod jack, and about 50 dollars cash...
30t6p3b.gif

But it taught me a good lesson, i never leave anything valuable in my car any more.

Once...

they took my ipod, the ipod jack, and about 50 dollars cash...
30t6p3b.gif

But it taught me a good lesson, i never leave anything valuable in my car any more.

Twice, once i got broken into with my stereo dash stolen. Then second time i got my car stolen.

Twice, once i got broken into with my stereo dash stolen. Then second time i got my car stolen.

Back
Top Bottom