How many times has your car been broken into?

i had my driver side glass broken twice ........They look through everything and never take anything....

Bmw glass are so expensive too

twice, same car

all the people who posted "never" or "0" better knock on some wood, jus sayin

twice, same car

all the people who posted "never" or "0" better knock on some wood, jus sayin

Once. had to have been a bum. I had boxes of Jay's in the back seat and my laptop bag, all they took was the change from my ash tray.

Once. had to have been a bum. I had boxes of Jay's in the back seat and my laptop bag, all they took was the change from my ash tray.

Once....parked in the neighborhood behind Dream nightclub (Love now). Only had .30 in there...fiends took every last penny.
laugh.gif

Kills me to see folks leave stuff out in plain view (Garmin, money, CDs, etc...). You're asking for it. To play on the safe side, it's best to put everything in the center console or glove box.

Once....parked in the neighborhood behind Dream nightclub (Love now). Only had .30 in there...fiends took every last penny.
laugh.gif

Kills me to see folks leave stuff out in plain view (Garmin, money, CDs, etc...). You're asking for it. To play on the safe side, it's best to put everything in the center console or glove box.

0 just a nice car all factory no tints no rims no beat no break in plus its a vw lol not hot on the theif market

0 just a nice car all factory no tints no rims no beat no break in plus its a vw lol not hot on the theif market

3 times in the past 18 months or so.  The first time it happend, these %#%%@@!*+#!+% left my door open in the pouring rain overnight, car smelt like mold for a month.  The other two times I get in my car to find the thing completely ransacked.  The only thing that was ever missing was a lighter.  Parking in nyc ftl
96vy1k.jpg
(not my car)

3 times in the past 18 months or so.  The first time it happend, these %#%%@@!*+#!+% left my door open in the pouring rain overnight, car smelt like mold for a month.  The other two times I get in my car to find the thing completely ransacked.  The only thing that was ever missing was a lighter.  Parking in nyc ftl
96vy1k.jpg
(not my car)

They hit your all black Charger? Damn sucks and you have to get that window re-tinted too.

They hit your all black Charger? Damn sucks and you have to get that window re-tinted too.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Yup. I had a Pioneer 6.5" CD/DVD double din unit in the dash with optional GPS add-on. I planned on getting it down the line but had a Tom Tom GPS for the time being...which they also took.

They didn't break my window or punch my keyhole in. I just got a car wash and discovered that the molding above the inside door lock was slightly pushed in so...I guess that's how they jacked me.

Can't wait for the police to process their prints. Checking out the surveillance tape on Monday. Whoever did this is $@@$!!.
laugh.gif
Working in tv/radio, we got our hands in everything. One of the cops that came out had an ad in our paper and knew my boss so I'm sure they'll look out. They went First 48 on my car.
laugh.gif
Took mad pics.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Yup. I had a Pioneer 6.5" CD/DVD double din unit in the dash with optional GPS add-on. I planned on getting it down the line but had a Tom Tom GPS for the time being...which they also took.

They didn't break my window or punch my keyhole in. I just got a car wash and discovered that the molding above the inside door lock was slightly pushed in so...I guess that's how they jacked me.

Can't wait for the police to process their prints. Checking out the surveillance tape on Monday. Whoever did this is $@@$!!.
laugh.gif
Working in tv/radio, we got our hands in everything. One of the cops that came out had an ad in our paper and knew my boss so I'm sure they'll look out. They went First 48 on my car.
laugh.gif
Took mad pics.

Back
Top Bottom