How many times do you wear a single white Tee?

Stafford is from JCPenney.

I really only wear white T's to the gym and around the house. Once I start wearing them to the gym, they get dingy, but that's why I only wear them to the gym. The others stay pretty clean and white since I'm only wearing them at home. The shirts last for dozens and dozens of washes.

Originally Posted by PhatBalla23

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

yall must live the nice life

only wearing a shirt two times
roll.gif
They're 4 dollars each dude...
I get the 5-for-$10 ones, so it's actually $2 each, but I sometimes don't pay.
grin.gif

And youre proud of this???

Originally Posted by Greezee

Am I the only person who has never sported a white t/black t EVER? I've never worn a t shirt without it being an undershirt.
Yeah, probably.

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah, I don't know why most people treat white t's like they're so delicate.  Throwing out some shirts after one wear is absurd.  Just buy some quality ones.  I treat them like I do my black, red, or blue t-shirts.  Any shirt you have will start to stain in the armpit because of the chemicals in deodorant.  I bought that new Speed Stick deodorant that prevents that, even has a pic of a white t on the sticker. 
Word. I buy nicer white tees that may cost more, but feel better and last much longer without getting all dingy.

with hanes, I would only rock it about 4 times then get rid of it. Kirkland tees can be worn and washed like more than 10 times though

I usually pack two and switch them midway during the day I choose to wear it. Toss the 1st one to some needy crackhead.

When the armpits get yellow or when they get noticeable stains then they become undershirts or lounging around the house.

i dont rock white tee's anymore..but when i did i..i kept wearing them till they got stains on them that wouldn't come  out or they shrunk up

until the collar is stretched out. then they're used to play ball in or just an undershirt

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

A lot. I rock quality tees, so they don't get all dingy after just a few washes.

Stafford.
pimp.gif

Yep.  Started buying Stafford white tees not too long ago and they are appreciated.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

A lot. I rock quality tees, so they don't get all dingy after just a few washes.

Stafford.
pimp.gif

Yep.  Started buying Stafford white tees not too long ago and they are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom