How many times do you wear a single white Tee?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

A lot. I rock quality tees, so they don't get all dingy after just a few washes.

Stafford.
pimp.gif

I have around 14 Stafford white t's.  I've been rotating them for like 3 years now.  They're still white and in good condition.

u talking as under shirts probably 10x then i demote them to work under shirts if u talking as the main shirt never because i dont wear them as main shirts

for undershirts like hanes, fruit of the loom, kirkland i only wear them under my other t shirts or other thicker white T's so i wear them until the collar gets to stretched out or they get those yellow stains in the underarms.

For thicker white white T's like pro clubs, hanes beefy, AAA i only wear them once and then they become shirts to play sports in or wearing around the house.

I use to buy the white tee's from the African dude on my block when i use to be on my baggy @@%@ but now i just get white under shirts from the gap.

i rock my proclubs til there not fresh nomore ... a dozen will atleast last me 2-3 months ...

many times. Once I notice they have lost some whiteness and are yellowing I use them for hooping or putting them under my tee.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

yall must live the nice life

only wearing a shirt two times
roll.gif
They're 4 dollars each dude...
I get the 5-for-$10 ones, so it's actually $2 each, but I sometimes don't pay.
grin.gif

A lot. I rock quality tees, so they don't get all dingy after just a few washes.
This, tied in with...

When its over washed i keep it around when i go to sleep or go to the gym.

Am I the only person who has never sported a white t/black t EVER? I've never worn a t shirt without it being an undershirt.

You guys are luxury. I'm still rocking my kirkland tees with the underarm stains
laugh.gif
as undershirt though. I only wear it by itself when I'm sleeping or at home.

Originally Posted by shogun

Stafford.
pimp.gif

I have around 14 Stafford white t's.  I've been rotating them for like 3 years now.  They're still white and in good condition.

i was gonna come in here and front like i could pop tags for the next decade but....Stafford Tees last For a long time. I couldnt tell you how old some of them are.they get rotated. I wear'em out and about, when they get dingy, they become my workout tees. I prolly have some from HS (04)

you guys are just wearing poor quality tees. i wear mine for at least 6 months before they get rotated down, if not longer. i spray the pits and collars with chlorox stain remover before i throw em in the wash.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by shogun

Stafford.
pimp.gif

i was gonna come in here and front like i could pop tags for the next decade but....Stafford Tees last For a long time. I couldnt tell you how old some of them are.they get rotated. I wear'em out and about, when they get dingy, they become my workout tees. I prolly have some from HS (04)

Yeah, I don't know why most people treat white t's like they're so delicate.  Throwing out some shirts after one wear is absurd.  Just buy some quality ones.  I treat them like I do my black, red, or blue t-shirts.  Any shirt you have will start to stain in the armpit because of the chemicals in deodorant.  I bought that new Speed Stick deodorant that prevents that, even has a pic of a white t on the sticker.  

Back
Top Bottom