How many times do you wear a single white Tee?

phatballa23

Banned
 Me, probably two times max. Then afterward, they become shoe rags or cleaning towels around the house...and once they get too old and dirty, I throw them away. Seems like a waste, but I get all these tees for free from a local Kmart
laugh.gif
happy.gif
. I just don't like wearing white tees that have been washed and it just doesn't feel as "fresh" anymore.

SS-WHITE-TSHIRT.jpg

PHATBALLA .... thats just what my rules are when it comes to WHITE / BLACK Tees.

I don't know, until it becomes unpresentable, I guess. I always need at least one wash for them to shrink to where I like them.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

So you only rock twice?
Yup, the Hanes ones where you get like 5 for $10. Maybe wear them three times sometimes in public. Then after, 3 times, they get washed and I wear them only at home/sleep.

Originally Posted by Meangene4
trolling-trolling-troll-internet-likes-to-fight-fail-jerk-pu-demotivational-poster-1239308887.jpg

#%*+ I wear mine tons of times, I actually prefer them after they're a little older and after a few washes. I like the look of hanes shirts after about one wash, but them joints get yellow in the armpit way to fast. Got two pack of kirkland white tees for christmas and I'm still rocking those. 

I dont even remember the last time i rocked a white Tee
laugh.gif
... But when i did, it got worn no more than 5 times.

Black Tee>>White Tee

Back
Top Bottom