How many times do you guys have sex? Vol. Serious relationship

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

when we are not tired or busy...

so like...

i don't even know anymore...
lol.
You're laughing with him 'cos you know it's true.
Tis' is true
laugh.gif

When my ex and I first started dating, we were literally having sex 5 days out of the week, twice a day.

Two months ago, the last month we were "dating", I think we had had sex 3 times that month. In between her working 12 hour night shifts in pediatricintensive care, and my 9 hour days during the day, we'd just sleep. Sleep constantly. Fall asleep in movie theaters on dates.
roll.gif

Best relationship I ever been in, goin on a year now, we live about an hour away for the summer, but when we were around each other, normal day spent aroundeach other would be at least once, sometimes two, max four times (don't know how ya'll are "if we can find time"... lot of that was betweenclasses, studying, and work, little 10 minute sessions... still
pimp.gif
). Solike 14/week for the first few months.

But that tapered off with time to about once a day if we saw each other and weren't too busy. Like today was normal, she stayed over to study for her MCATsexam, woke up around 5:30 in the mornin to her toppin me off and then hoppin on (big time
pimp.gif
devil.gif
), went to work, came back, one more session during a study break, then she left back for her place.

And no. The relationship isn't only about sex. We are best friends, make each other laugh, and take great care of each other. But at the same time werecognize we both really enjoy having sex/making love/ %%+*$++ each other, so we are honest about it and pretty much embrace our own sexuality. Ain't noreason not to, enjoy it when you're young.

hmmm... every other weekday, and twice on saturday and sunday, so that comes to...

7 times a week, that's the most we'll get it in, because i really don't feel like smashing when i get off work, i just wanna blaze, take a dump,and play ps3.

Lol in the beginning its always whenever we could

4-5 times a day is possible too

But down the road when things get comfortable you tend to not pay much attention to it

At least thats how they always are. For me its whenever i want it, which is....everyday.

Insatiable FTL lol

Before she got on the birth control... it was like everyday, sometimes continuous, I mean one right after another.

But after, it's like 2-3 times a week, or maybe even once. But when it's the last week of her birth control, she's
devil.gif
way more than I am. But I can't do much about it.
ohwell.gif

hmmm... every other weekday, and twice on saturday and sunday, so that comes to...

7 times a week, that's the most we'll get it in, because i really don't feel like smashing when i get off work, i just wanna blaze, take a dump,and play ps3.

when I was in my latest relationship (4 1/2 years) I was arriving at least 10-12 times a week, we often did the crush-sleep-wake up-crush-breakfastcombo.....plus dome, plus spur of the moment smashing.......

Man I been with my for 6 years. When we did t live together t was asically on the weekends. And now that we have a child and moved in and were both so tired Iswear it's like maybe three times a month. Smfh I'm in my prime imma he 27 this yr she needs to get it while the getting is good.

I never understood why dudes laugh at other dudes for lack of sex .

Y'all have to remember that , sometimes , sex hurts for women
laugh.gif
, sex 3 days in a row might hurt .

Not all women though .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

what about during her period? is that not a good time?

woman say thats the best time but it can get really wet from all the blood, try eating the box but make sure you dont have any cuts in your mouth

Originally Posted by Rightguard

woman say thats the best time but it can get really wet from all the blood, try eating the box but make sure you dont have any cuts in your mouth

My ex used to always say that. Like a couple of days after...or something like that.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Mind you, I'm usually down for anything with my girl (aside from footjobs or whips and chains etc
smh.gif
) but I'd never go down when she's on therag....And I love going down south.

On a related point, how do you avoid the kiss after the top-offage? I say my throat kinda hurts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom