How Many of Us Play the "I'm going to wait until they text me first" Game

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Been talking since October and you 2 only been on 1 date?

Give it up, bro.

we started off real slow
laugh.gif

she takes this class with her cousin, and they carpool, so ive never really asked her to go out for lunch after class because of it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
(hooked-up, to me at least, as a different meaning for my age group). She's a bit younger than me (all legal here) so that's all it was. Nothing special. It's just the fact of not responding back and then just deading conversations out of no where.

yeah... that's nothing young
laugh.gif
she was probably drunk as !$%*. sorry to break it to you but... she probably thinks nothing of you

so WHAT'S the problem with the girl not hitting you first though? i don't understand... i thought it was "understood" that males should initiate the texts and all that jazz. i told one of my joints to hit me when she wanted to chill when i saw her last night and she was like that's not how it goes lol. it doesn't bother me cause i know she's into me but, generally, rarely do chicks hit the dude first and i thought that was just a part of the game

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
(hooked-up, to me at least, as a different meaning for my age group). She's a bit younger than me (all legal here) so that's all it was. Nothing special. It's just the fact of not responding back and then just deading conversations out of no where.

laugh.gif
she was probably drunk as !$%*. sorry to break it to you but... she probably thinks nothing of you

so WHAT'S the problem with the girl not hitting you first though? i don't understand... i thought it was "understood" that males should initiate the texts and all that jazz. i told one of my joints to hit me when she wanted to chill when i saw her last night and she was like that's not how it goes lol. it doesn't bother me cause i know she's into me but, generally, rarely do chicks hit the dude first and i thought that was just a part of the game

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Been talking since October and you 2 only been on 1 date?

Give it up, bro.

we started off real slow
laugh.gif

she takes this class with her cousin, and they carpool, so ive never really asked her to go out for lunch after class because of it
frown.gif

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I talked to her a bunch of times before even meeting up with her at the bar. No biggie though, I didn't think much of her anyway other than trying to get wit her
laugh.gif

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I talked to her a bunch of times before even meeting up with her at the bar. No biggie though, I didn't think much of her anyway other than trying to get wit her
laugh.gif

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you don't gotta lie to me to save face bro, you're mad that she never hit you back... you like her. it is what it is, at least be honest with yourself and GO SMACK AT HER if you feel her like that
good luck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

do you guys initiate to all women...inclu friends or just chicks you guys are interested in

rarely do guys hit girls they aren't interested in...

bkmac
define "hooked-up"
Making out at a bar
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you don't gotta lie to me to save face bro, you're mad that she never hit you back... you like her. it is what it is, at least be honest with yourself and GO SMACK AT HER if you feel her like that
good luck
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

do you guys initiate to all women...inclu friends or just chicks you guys are interested in

rarely do guys hit girls they aren't interested in...

I don't mind texting first long as it isn't all the time.

2-3 texts or calls with no response is grounds for dismissal.

I don't mind texting first long as it isn't all the time.

2-3 texts or calls with no response is grounds for dismissal.

Back
Top Bottom