How many is too many? If a woman slept with 20 dudes, would you still wife her up?

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

damn 20-25
laugh.gif
that's like a baseball team, i think it'd say a lot about her self-esteem & personality. I'll cross that bridge when if it comes, but I guess. If everything else is in the ideal conditions you described. It would raise some pretty big alarms however.

on the immature side though, the thought of going home to a neighborhood skeeze and tonguing her down is nauseating.
That she's human, enjoys sex, and she probably doesn't subscribe to the double standard that men can sleep with 20 women, but she can't do the opposite?
Whenever this thread comes up, a lot of guys admit to the double standard and don't care, preferring their partner to have a very low number even if their number is far higher. I'm not surprised when the average male has outdated notions of sexuality and equality, if you don't make an effort to learn or think about it, then you'll remain set in your ways.... but it just doesn't make sense to me. It's not as if all of the other guys leave little notes or their pictures are plastered up in there, the male insecurity is the problem. 
dudes are just intimidated by a girl with a higher body count than they have imo
Thats really what it boils down to I think

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Big J 33 wrote:
That she's human, enjoys sex, and she probably doesn't subscribe to the double standard that men can sleep with 20 women, but she can't do the opposite?
Whenever this thread comes up, a lot of guys admit to the double standard and don't care, preferring their partner to have a very low number even if their number is far higher. I'm not surprised when the average male has outdated notions of sexuality and equality, if you don't make an effort to learn or think about it, then you'll remain set in your ways.... but it just doesn't make sense to me. It's not as if all of the other guys leave little notes or their pictures are plastered up in there, the male insecurity is the problem. 
I agree. 
It has a lot to do with men wanting to control women's sexuality and their sexual prowess. They don't want those roles reversed despite how due to changes in social construct, these double standards have diminished to an extreme extent. I think some of them might feel less dominating or in control if a woman has what they perceive to be high numbers. It points to the insecurity you mentioned. Maybe they think they can't measure up to what she's had. 

I say the same thing to women who expect severe traditional acts of courtship from men and that put double standards to it. Get over it, times have changed. 

I agree alot of women want to be "old fashioned" when it comes to courtship and all that but new age when it comes to sleeping around.  I wish more women was thinking like you.  As long as she hasn't messed with my friends/fam I don't get all up into the numbers.  She will give away other hints if she a professional JO outside of somebody asking about #'s
laugh.gif

If she's bad enough i wouldn't care how much genetic material shes had shot in her.

No, that's just me though. Stop talking to sluts and step your game up. Every girl I've been with hasn't been with more than 4 guys. Yes, there are still girls in college that are in their low to mid 20s that haven't had sex with ~20 guys. You just have to look in the right places.

Originally Posted by SubyWill

No, that's just me though. Stop talking to sluts and step your game up. Every girl I've been with hasn't been with more than 4 guys. Yes, there are still girls in college that are in their low to mid 20s that haven't had sex with ~20 guys. You just have to look in the right places.
are they sluts because of their promiscuity, or because women aren't allowed to be promiscuous.

all im saying is, don't champion the dude that has a high body count while at the same time calling the girl a %#*%

you guys believe that every girl in college is promiscuous? so does that mean you guys won't be sending your daughter to college?
oh okay.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I agree alot of women want to be "old fashioned" when it comes to courtship and all that but new age when it comes to sleeping around.  I wish more women was thinking like you.  As long as she hasn't messed with my friends/fam I don't get all up into the numbers.  She will give away other hints if she a professional JO outside of somebody asking about #'s
laugh.gif

..and I wish more men think like you.

When it comes to sex and women, it is how she carries herself when it comes to it. Girls who throw themselves out because they are insecure,have low self esteem,and want some validation out of it are asking for themselves to be objectified for sex. Then you have the women that know their self worth and what they want out of it without allowing themselves to be objectified and instead are in control of it and their sexual prowess. Nothing sexier than a woman who owns it.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I agree. 
It has a lot to do with men wanting to control women's sexuality and their sexual prowess. They don't want those roles reversed despite how due to changes in social construct, these double standards have diminished to an extreme extent. I think some of them might feel less dominating or in control if a woman has what they perceive to be high numbers. It points to the insecurity you mentioned. Maybe they think they can't measure up to what she's had. 

I say the same thing to women who expect severe traditional acts of courtship from men and that put double standards to it. Get over it, times have changed.

Unfortunately there are double standards on both genders and no one is going to abandon them anytime soon. Both men and women like to pick and choose which double standard fits their agenda and shun the others which hold them back.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by SubyWill

are they sluts because of their promiscuity, or because women aren't allowed to be promiscuous.

all im saying is, don't champion the dude that has a high body count while at the same time calling the girl a %#*%

While I agree with you that it's wrong let's be real here how many dudes going to be mad and ready to fight over someone calling them one of those names? If two guys get in an argument that isn't going to be used to make the guy mad while if a girl said that to another girl it's on a majority of the time.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Love matters, numbers don't.

laugh.gif
  good luck with that junior

hell no i wouldnt, which is probably why i will end up alone since all women nowadays are %!#*$#

and its sad that you dudes will just accept these $%%%$+ because thats the norm. goes to show you how pathetic human beings are...... i guess the annunaki were successful

"hey everyone else is doing it"

The double standard comes from the fact that it takes the females consent before anything goes down. Unless sex is forced on a female, she has full control over the situation. Dudes are thirsty...period. So we're gonna go after it but the female has the final say. I'm not dating a girl with that high of an amount but we can "chill." That just shows her lack of self-control but to each his own. With that being said.....

Two tattooes, one read “No Apologies

Who cares?  And yeah I have no issues being with a chick with that count if she passes all my other tests. I rather be with a female that knows how to get down in bed that some chick that just lays there like a fish. 
laugh.gif
 @ dudes all scared of a chick that has more experience than you... what does that say about you man? 

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

20 means 50
laugh.gif

truthfully speaking everyone wants to feel special, I see this situation in terms of how much girls the guy has pulled...if the number is less that what the girls says then it's a problem if its more than, not so much of a problem.

I still don't understand why a girl would "come clean" with this info though...if @%%+ was going good why she gotta start drama?

Personally speaking...20?...kick rocks i'm only looking for [borat] virjin vajin [/borat]
laugh.gif

How would anyone REALLY know her numbers?

Hell she might say 20 but really its 2. Or she'll say 3 but its really 30.

Only thing you can make sure is if she is clean.

Even as a dood, I don't think I would want to sleep with so many women. I guess im just catholic. I am picky so I wouldn't wife a girl who sleeps around. Why would I when I don't even liking sleeping around myself? Judge me if you want, It is just who I am.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Love matters, numbers don't.

laugh.gif
  good luck with that junior

hell no i wouldnt, which is probably why i will end up alone since all women nowadays are %!#*$#

and its sad that you dudes will just accept these $%%%$+ because thats the norm. goes to show you how pathetic human beings are...... i guess the annunaki were successful

"hey everyone else is doing it"
you sound like the junior here boss.

i think the idea is, a dude smashes 20 girls while a girl gets smashed by 20 dudes.

but i don't care, i can't do nothing but be confident with my numbers and hope she's the same.

i'm mature i guess. but, if i know some of the !%%!+*. i do kinda weigh in on how i know the dude.
if you're beating up everything that gets thrown at you, how mad can you really be?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

i think the idea is, a dude smashes 20 girls while a girl gets smashed by 20 dudes.

but i don't care, i can't do nothing but be confident with my numbers and hope she's the same.

i'm mature i guess. but, if i know some of the !%%!+*. i do kinda weigh in on how i know the dude.
if you're beating up everything that gets thrown at you, how mad can you really be?

Cause dudes gettin this thrown at them
Spoiler [+]
72897.jpg

And females lettin lames like this beat it
Spoiler [+]
popped_collar.jpg
Waka.jpg

20 is ok....like they said, college is a time for experiments....now if some of those 20 occurred on the same night, maybe even at the same time...we have an issue.  A key way to know if a women is a jump is to ask her if she ever had a 3some....(she will think a 3some is 3 ppl) if she says yea, ask her if it was 2 guys....you'll kno

Everyone has a past, 20 seems a little high but other factors are important like if she's clean and if she's capable of being faithful in a relationship.
If people have negative views on women who have had a lot of sex partners then men who have had a lot should be seen the same way.

Back
Top Bottom