How many is too many? If a woman slept with 20 dudes, would you still wife her up?

Originally Posted by shogun

Everyone has a past, 20 seems a little high but other factors are important like if she's clean and if she's capable of being faithful in a relationship.
If people have negative views on women who have had a lot of sex partners then men who have had a lot should be seen the same way.

A lot of those "good" girls are very prone to cheating later on in relationships because they never got that phase out of their system

There's no way to avoid this, men are in denial

Your past is only as bad as somebody can find out about. If she doesn't tell me and I never find out by any means, then I accept it. I've ben with too many people by NT's standards, and I can't be a total hypocrite and say I won't date a girl who has as many partners as me, but I'd like to find a girl with a lower body count.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

"So I dismiss her past until she disappoints your highness"  Pusha T

Just base your opinions on her current mannerisms and behavior...Don't base the present on the past, keep it moving. 

this is pretty much how i feel now....knowing would aggrivate me; so no point in getting upset over that

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Are NTer's this insecure, the avg girl I knew in college slept with a new guy every week-do the math
laugh.gif
And you would be silly to wife the avg college girl.

I personally have a don't ask, don't tell policy because it can cause unnecessary drama.

If she volunteered that info I wouldn't want to hear it but wouldn't breakup over 20. I haven't seriously dated anyone with that high of a number though

I'll take an avg college girl from a top 25 college who is currently in med or law school who got piped by many dudes over the average hood rodent who prolly has as many or possibly more numbers-

Pick your poison :/, my point is if a girl tells you she's been with 20 multiply is by 2 to get the real number
This is true girl was tryna tell me she slept wit X amount of guys in a semester i multiplied X times 2 and told her what i got she laughed and was like howd you now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom