How long does it take you to reply to a text?

most of the time as soon as i get it but other times it might take me a minute

This is all very interesting.
If it's someone I don't want to talk to, I'll wait a while and maybe not reply at all.

If it's a friend or a time-sensitive situation, I'll respond right away.

If it's a girl, then I usually go tit-for-tat. If it takes them an hour, I wait an hour.

And of course there are certain constraints. If I'm in a meeting or talking 1-on-1 with a friend, I won't respond to the text until I'm done (unless I know it's urgent)... and so on.

How about missed phone calls without a message? Do you call back?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

This is all very interesting.
If it's someone I don't want to talk to, I'll wait a while and maybe not reply at all.

If it's a friend or a time-sensitive situation, I'll respond right away.

If it's a girl, then I usually go tit-for-tat. If it takes them an hour, I wait an hour.

And of course there are certain constraints. If I'm in a meeting or talking 1-on-1 with a friend, I won't respond to the text until I'm done (unless I know it's urgent)... and so on.

sometimes i hit them w/ a text and be like who's this...

but most times i just call the number back if i dont know who the number is...

if  i know them, i call back...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

DaBottom305 wrote:
if they make me wait, I make them wait twice as long. Why? Because I'm a bawse that's why.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DHATT
pimp.gif

what if youre talking to somebody thats got the same attitude as you? i mean you guys think youre cool now beacause youre managers or bosses or whatever, but consider this: boss 1 texts boss 2, who replies 2 minutes later. boss 1 now replies 4 minutes later, 2 - 8 minutes, 1 - 16 minutes, 2 - about 30 minutes, 1 - 1 hour, 2 - 2 hours, 1 - 4 hours later, 2 - 8 hours later, 1- 16 hours later, boss 2 replies 32 hours later (or about 1.5 days), boss 1 - 3 days later, 2 - 6 days, 1 - 12 days, 2 - 24 days, boss 1 - 48 days, boss 2- 96 days, boss 1- 192 days, boss 2 - 384 days (about 1 year), boss 1 - 2 years later, boss 2 - 4 years later, boss 1 - 8 years later, boss 2 - 16 years later, boss 1 - 32 years later, boss 2 - 64 years later.

i guess whoever lives the longest will determine which of you is the ultimate bawse, but in the meantime, dhatt sounds like a load of crap and yall should just probably respond to your texts

Originally Posted by Critical571

Why are people still clowning me for the "Please respond"

because you're a troll who found that story from another forum and posted it word-for-word on this forum to try and get lulz.  

Depends on who it is or what is being said.

If it lacks urgency, I'll get around to it.

Regardless, I have templates for damn near every scenario.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

as soon as i read it.
Unless it is really stupid..then I won't respond to it..

this. and yes, i do have some friends that'll send some of the dumbest texts instead of "hey" or "what's up?", which i'm not proud of
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

i text people back if i missed their phone calls unless it's someone i wanna talk to...

Back
Top Bottom