How long does it take you to reply to a text?

Originally Posted by That Guy

It takes me usually around 3-5 minutes.
But sometimes I will forget about the text and not respond till like 15-30 minutes later when I remember.

Co-signing this..

+

T-Mobile Sidekick FTL
smh.gif

1. NO SERVICE IN MY HOUSE, SO I HAVE TO WALK FROM WINDOW TO WINDOW HOPING TO GETS A FEW BARS
mad.gif

2. Sometimes the texts go staight to the trash bin, So I ACCIDENTLY delete the new texts 
mad.gif
frown.gif

Messes up my pimpin'
tired.gif

as soon as I get it...but if she texts back all late I'll purposely wait to text her back...just because I can
grin.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

my phone is surgically attached to my hand...I respond within a minute...sometimes i think thats bad and makes me seem like a weirdo...but i cant help it me and my blackberry are one

co-sign...but unless I'm doing something else, it'll take me atleast 5-10 minutes to respond.

Originally Posted by RONdomness

my phone is surgically attached to my hand...I respond within a minute...sometimes i think thats bad and makes me seem like a weirdo...but i cant help it me and my blackberry are one

co-sign..

Unless I can't reply back for some reason it will usually be within a minute. I hate people wait A certain amount of time before they reply, mad lame imo

Originally Posted by That Guy

It takes me usually around 2-3 minutes.
But sometimes I will forget about the text and not respond till like 15-30 minutes later when I remember.

2-5 minutes on average if its a causal conversation.

If its important or Im trying to get information a minute tops.

Yep. If you don't hear back from me in about 2 minutes you can pretty much forget about it.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by SC415

I text em back as soon as I read it.

If she doesn't text me back, I text her saying how come she didn't reply.

"please respond"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

My signal must be lagging!!

hmmmm... 

i see that you replaced CONNECTION...

with SIGNAL...

you, my friend... are a jerk...

LMAO....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

Unless I can't reply back for some reason it will usually be within a minute. I hate people wait A certain amount of time before they reply, mad lame imo
*raises hand in shame*

i do this, fam..

i noticed that when i was textin back w/ the swiftness...

i didnt get the cooperation that i wanted...

now...

i make sure that i ONLY text back in double the time it took them to send me a message..

so... if i hit a chick at 5:05...

she texts back at 5:10...

i WILL not text back until ATLEAST 5:20...

i hit them at at 5 and they dont hit me back until 7...

i cant hit them back until 11...

and if the time is that long, i dont hit them back...

its weak... i know... lol...

but it seems to get work...

NOTE: i only do this w/ chicks... w/ the fellas or girls i really aint tryin to get at...

i hit them back whenever i see it..

when dealing w/ the ladies, though...

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF NOT TEXTING BACK,  NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE, OR COMPLETELY STOPPING A CONVERSATION... IT WORKS...

Back
Top Bottom