How I Met Your Mother Post Series Discussion. Rustled Jimmies to the Maximum

I always thought lily was under rated especially when she just came back from san fran and was wearing the brown hair. She was always right.
this. lily is
pimp.gif

Alyson Hannigan in her prime was banging and better looking than Cobie now but now that she's pushing her 40s and after having 5 kids she let go just a little bit. Still very pretty.

Nora and Quinn were always the best. Ted's and Barney's various gfs and conquests have always been the lead females of the show.

I mess with Lily over Robin though.

Lol, You're gonna have to post some good pics for comparison because it was a long time ago that I seen season 1 and 2

Last edited:
Lily has her moments, but I find her personality so awful that it ruins any kind of attraction.

I cringe every single time she says "youuuu son of a beetch" oh my god do I hate that :lol:

And the whole "Lily rage" joke... and she's selfish and manipulative.. she just sucks.

Just a few thoughts before the new episode...

The Mother is definitely dying at the 2024 point in the story, and I'm willing to bet she'll be dead by the time the story is over.

The last lesson that Ted can teach could be about cherishing time with your loved ones, because before long it'll be over and it'll feel like a memory.

It sort of goes with the format for this season; we're only seeing glimpses of their life together, not the full linear thing. The audience wants more; it could be by design.

The kids have an attitude sitting on that couch, but that could be explained by how Ted tells some of these stories over and over. Or maybe they do pull the okie doke, say "yeah but she made it through *rolls eyes*" and she does come in the room at the end.

I'm really happy with how they tied all these threads together though, especially with Robin's mom. Her absence wasn't just to create another dumb problem for Robin; I was satisfied with how her room ended up being the one that the Mother took. And even more satisfied that it set up the line "what mother would miss her daughter's wedding?"

Well damn.

Maybe it's because I've believed in that ending for a while, but sounds like she could be lying/dodging the theory in the interview. I mean she calls it "insane" to think that but the last episode was definitely written to feed into it, whether as a red herring or not.

Last edited:
Wow I really thought the Mosby boys had solved that mystery :lol: It's funny cuz as it started I thought "Lily is pregnant" (ignoring that she got the Kennedy special), I was just focusing on how easily she changed her mind before the big argument and that she wanted to stay in NY with the new baby but once they brought up the smoking I totally thought it was that. Then they get me with what I originally thought.

If they yo-yo Robin and Ted again I'll stop giving a ****.

Last edited:
Still not done with Ted and Robin it seems.. I thought we had that settled finally?

Oh well.. I'm sure they'll pull it off or at least there's only a few episodes left so they can't ruin it any worse :lol:

So non alcoholic drinks can make act tipsy? Lol. The Kennedy package doesn't make sense anymore.

Very good episode by himym last night. It's a great show when it mixes in great emotional beats. 3 episodes left, they better not let me down =(

Back
Top Bottom