How does Wayne do it?

^^^^^^^^^woahh....good thing that pic aint show up
laugh.gif

I haven't seen one impressive line in this whole topic. The only non-simplistic line is the Nomar one. I don't mind if people like his music but hislyrics are weak as +%$*. Old Wayne was cool but he's wack now. People like these corny rhymes because of how simple it is and they think it's hotbecause they understand it. I see Wayne as THE most overrated rapper ever, but that's me. An actual great rapper's mixtape drops this week. Go listento that if you want to actually hear great lyricism. It'll probably go over your head if you're an avid Wayne listener. Yes I'm mad because of youguys thinking these quotes you're posting are hot.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Now Women Kickin It Wit Me Like

Nomar-Garciaparra-Photograph-C10138578.jpeg

laugh.gif
smh.gif

He has to be doing this s_ on purpose...
Y'all do realize that Nomar Garciaparra is married to the soccer star Mia Hamm, right?

Just checking.

http://i.ivillage.com/E/T...er/E_MiaHammNomar250.jpg src="http://i.ivillage.com/E/Tracker/E_MiaHammNomar250.jpg">
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/...i_DyeM/s400/Mia+Hamm.jpg src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ni_-I5dTznI/SNPG-_MxzJI/AAAAAAAAAoI/TqqXhi_DyeM/s400/Mia+Hamm.jpg">
lol, thanks man, i mean i knew this but this is what i mean by dude sayin simple stuff n be goin over people heads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

I haven't seen one impressive line in this whole topic. The only non-simplistic line is the Nomar one. I don't mind if people like his music but his lyrics are weak as +%$*. Old Wayne was cool but he's wack now. People like these corny rhymes because of how simple it is and they think it's hot because they understand it. I see Wayne as THE most overrated rapper ever, but that's me. An actual great rapper's mixtape drops this week. Go listen to that if you want to actually hear great lyricism. It'll probably go over your head if you're an avid Wayne listener. Yes I'm mad because of you guys thinking these quotes you're posting are hot.
indifferent.gif

Swagga Just Dumb, Call it
3429496087_c2ae9ac160.jpg

If You N_s Fly Then I Must Be
340356095_dcb98e1023.jpg

We Are Not The Same Imma @$%@%%+%%%#$*
2170511468_5247ab52b7.jpg

Way to state your argument by throwing a stoneface at me. That does absolutely nothing to change my opinion. Which is all it is, an opinion. And that +%%*would have been better written had I not wanted to waste time typing it out on my iPod.

Way to state your argument by throwing a stoneface at me. That does absolutely nothing to change my opinion. Which is all it is, an opinion. And that +%%* would have been better written had I not wanted to waste time typing it out on my iPod.
U wasting time posting in here period.. cause honestly all of us in here (obviously) love Wayne. we dont care what u gotta say

Word that's actually true. No ones gonna listen to negative Wayne comments in a Wayne thread. I wish you would and try to prove me wrong but you'reright, there really is no point.

Word that's actually true. No ones gonna listen to negative Wayne comments in a Wayne thread. I wish you would and try to prove me wrong but you're right, there really is no point.
he says pretty clever stuff and lives by his witty punchlines with a good sense of humor, swag, and charisma on great beats. he is a GREATrapper, while not the best to some, his credit is due at least in some places.

lemme ask you somethin, if you were at a party and a group of friends were discussing their admiration for wayne, would you be the guy to come over and tell emall why you don't like him? you're preaching to the wrong choir. wayne fans have heard it all from wannabe elitists

Word that's actually true. No ones gonna listen to negative Wayne comments in a Wayne thread. I wish you would and try to prove me wrong but you're right, there really is no point.
Nobody argued that Wayne rhymes was complex, actually the majority of ppl here say that his lyrics are weak, he jus delivers them differently.I'm surprised someone would question another persons taste in music cause they listen to Wayne. I been effin with the man since Hot Boyz days, and to mehonestly he's still enjoyable to listen to sometimes. I have'nt listened to much of his material since Drought 3, but "No Ceilings" was agreat listen for me.

If you like old Wayne, try "No Ceilings" dude.

For the record I listen to EVERYTHING.......if it sounds good.

Way to state your argument by throwing a stoneface at me. That does absolutely nothing to change my opinion. Which is all it is, an opinion. And that +%%* would have been better written had I not wanted to waste time typing it out on my iPod.
I gave u a
indifferent.gif
cuz u deserved it. Pretty much everybodyin this thread already said wayne's lyrics are simplistic... nobody said that he was a lyrical god. yes we all kno lupe is lyrical and he has a mixtapedropping... there's a thread on it. This thread's about wayne.

Point of this thread comes up with clever lines and he just says simple things that no one would think of, which is why alot of ppl think its hot. Flow wisehe's a monster. Nobody's gonna try and change your opinion cuz its YOUR opinion so if you don like him then you're not gonna like him. Period

your opinion is your opinion, why would someone try to debunk it.

you being right or wrong wouldn't change the next man's opinion so why bother.

D723 wrote:

U wasting time posting in here period.. cause honestly all of us in here (obviously) love Wayne. we dont care what u gotta say
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kill Yo Self !!!

This thread is
laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
x
pimp.gif
... I co-sign what JR said about weezy's lyrics.

Let me add to this thread...

"Man I'm in love with her grill......"

art.jpg

"I rock my hat to the side like I...

Charles_Comfort_20040082_029.jpg

...smoke weed talk *%$# like ...."

kiffin-wayne.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hes just funny...like a more talented weird al yankovic or w/e his name is
laugh.gif

"We be steady mobbin" has to have the record for # of times he giggles on the track
roll.gif

All I know is if this dude spits one more punchline having to do with being the isht I'm done with him.

Back
Top Bottom