How does Wayne do it?

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Can someone explain "Vince Young, suicide doors"?
Thanks.
lol, man when dude was contemplating suicide a while ago
laugh.gif
Wayne is a fool...i always wonder why people don't get this line

i was thinking this but i wasnt sure
laugh.gif

MOEree5e wrote:
prison.jpg

in

february_calendar2.jpg

and i aint in no

Rush-band-1978.jpg

ohwell.gif
................o well..........hope we get some more good music when homie gets back....
pimp.gif

No Ceilings is the $#!%.............glad to see Weezy back on his game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hammer.jpg
In the
duffelbag2.jpg

Take a N'
kanye-west-dating-amber-rose.jpg

She give me
brain2.jpg
until I knew enough
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

jordanpheen wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

jordanpheen wrote:

MJsaver wrote:

Wayne is something special for real.

His work ethic is ill....People dont realize how much music hes ALREADY put out.

The other ''ELITE'' rappers can take years to put out some good music.

Son can drop a mixtape anytime he wants and its ill , better than most dudes albums.

agreed
pimp.gif

two of the most stupidest comments i read so far in the music section.

right.

my opinion is stupid...haha yours are always sooo much better huh

Reasonable Doubt (1996)
In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997)
Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998)
Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999)
The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000)
The Blueprint (2001)
The Blueprint²: The Gift & the Curse (2002)
The Black Album (2003)
Kingdom Come (2006)
American Gangster (2007)
The Blueprint 3 (2009)

And how many of those are classics and/or
pimp.gif

I count 3.

Your opinions doesnt matter after you said that Nas, Lupe, and Joe Budden was boring.

I said boring but that's not how I meant it. I am a fan of all those rappers. All are easily in my top ten alive. But their music deal with more serious matters. I'm not in that mode all the time. Sometimes you got to just have fun and that's when Wayne and them come in play.

But it is 3. How many do you count.

RD,BA and The Blueprint.
[Jay-z voice] "Applaud him". I def feel you on that.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

"Sillier than big ced, soulja boy and arab
You should see my 11 year old daughter do they dance
I call it the Nay Nay dance"

OMG....HE IS INCREDIBLE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Its "VIC said"... not "big ced"... just clearin that up lol

Why thank you, if you're a
silky_johnson1%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm
drake-food.jpg

Yous a
2waiter_668599n.jpg

^ hella clownin homie, i like it. very creative
laugh.gif
So on point!

"I don't give f*$! about my roof that much so i put it in the trunk and then the coupesped up, take the chopper out the trunk and just shoot that up" Cold as ice Wayne!
pimp.gif

MAYBE THE COLDEST VERSE ON THE MIXTAPE:

"Let's shoot the bar(shoot up the bar/go to the bar), i'll buy the rounds(buy the drinks/buy the ammunition)"

Wayne you cold on the wordplay boy!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

"I don't give f*$! about my roof that much so i put it in the trunk and then the coupe sped up, take the chopper out the trunk and just shoot that up" Cold as ice Wayne!
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

devil.gif

dance_party.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ He doesn't freestyle... He sits there and thinks of lines that are hot to him in 4 bar incriments then goes in and records those... this is why majority of his %+$@ has no cohesiveness about it.

True
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Way to state your argument by throwing a stoneface at me. That does absolutely nothing to change my opinion. Which is all it is, an opinion. And that +%%* would have been better written had I not wanted to waste time typing it out on my iPod.
I gave u a
indifferent.gif
cuz u deserved it. Pretty much everybody in this thread already said wayne's lyrics are simplistic... nobody said that he was a lyrical god. yes we all kno lupe is lyrical and he has a mixtape dropping... there's a thread on it. This thread's about wayne.

Point of this thread comes up with clever lines and he just says simple things that no one would think of, which is why alot of ppl think its hot. Flow wise he's a monster. Nobody's gonna try and change your opinion cuz its YOUR opinion so if you don like him then you're not gonna like him. Period
That's all you had to say.

What I said came out wrong. My apologies for coming into this thread and hating on him but don't act like any of you have never done it to something else.
laugh.gif

The reason I dislike Wayne now is mainly because of his fans. I liked the Carter a lot, Carter 2 was cool. But after that I just didn't enjoy his music anymore. Carter 3 sucked to me, and the worst part about it is everyone started hoppin on Wayne saying he was the best rapper alive. Now I'm not saying you guys think that, it's just most of the people I know are un-intelligent rap fans and I have this stereotype that people who bump Wayne a lot think he's super good/best rapper alive. He has his moments, I really wish he'd go back to rapping like The Carter 1. I know the **$$ he spits now may be entertaining, but when I listen to him I expect what people call him, and what he calls himself, the best rapper alive, which is nowhere near true. Had he never said that, and had the majority of the Wayne fans I know in real life not been so stupid, my current dislike for him wouldn't be nearly the same.

And to whoever asked me if I'd be "that guy" and argue with Wayne fans at a party (I would quote you but too many quotes come at me after I posted that **$$
laugh.gif
), you have no idea how many times I've gotten into arguments about him with people who think he's the best rapper alive and don't know **$$ about rap.

Whatever though, I have no problem with the dudes on here who like Wayne just cause they like his music, and I know Waynes talented but he chose to (in my eyes) sell out, but I just hate how overrated he is. That's all.

I stopped reading there.

You're clearly a tool who is unqualified to think independently.

Go be different over THERE.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ He doesn't freestyle... He sits there and thinks of lines that are hot to him in 4 bar incriments then goes in and records those... this is why majority of his %+$@ has no cohesiveness about it.
True
laugh.gif
isn't this what most rappers do nowadays?
not even hating, because they do it well enough to sound good on a pop single.
but I don't think 80% of rap records on the radio carry a theme from 1 bar to the next.

No Lie %%@*$, Im Flyer than A Pet
15382852_964ec28a8c.jpg

Im A
3084661068_c8716ff1a4.jpg

On The Beat, @$!$ the
veterinary_img.jpg

Two Women Praise Me Like
3139045843_62f72f3154.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
He went in on that DOA...

Back