how does NT feel about short sleeve button ups?

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Long sleeves rolled up just right makin me look extra muscular
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I have hella short sleeve button ups..I wear em all with khaki/black cargo shorts...never tucked in...I always wear a tee under and unbutton the first 2 buttons and I'm good
pimp.gif

I have hella short sleeve button ups..I wear em all with khaki/black cargo shorts...never tucked in...I always wear a tee under and unbutton the first 2 buttons and I'm good
pimp.gif

this south Texas weather is to hot for long sleeves rolled up all the time. i rock short ones from time to time,with a plain tee and leave a few buttons on the top open

Only wear short sleeves for casual attire, could never go wrong with long sleeves for formal attire.  Can't show up to work looking like:
rainn-wilson-dwight-schrute.jpg

this south Texas weather is to hot for long sleeves rolled up all the time. i rock short ones from time to time,with a plain tee and leave a few buttons on the top open

Only wear short sleeves for casual attire, could never go wrong with long sleeves for formal attire.  Can't show up to work looking like:
rainn-wilson-dwight-schrute.jpg

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

yea man Texas heat aint no joke

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

yea man Texas heat aint no joke

Considering that aloha (Hawaiian) shirts are considered "business attire" in Hawaii, I'd rather wear a short sleeve button up than wear one of those if I can help it.

Definite no go though with a tie unless you want to look like you're gonna be knocking on doors all day tryin' to give people books.

Considering that aloha (Hawaiian) shirts are considered "business attire" in Hawaii, I'd rather wear a short sleeve button up than wear one of those if I can help it.

Definite no go though with a tie unless you want to look like you're gonna be knocking on doors all day tryin' to give people books.

Back
Top Bottom