how does NT feel about short sleeve button ups?

Originally Posted by vezon

Don't like rolling up my sleeves for long sleeve shirts cause it looks corny.

Short sleeve button ups for when the weather is right.
pimp.gif
Maybe on you.
Do you lack swag good sir?

pimp.gif
Maybe on you.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif
Maybe on you.
It looks corny to me.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif
Maybe on you.
It looks corny to me.

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

yea i also prefer the long sleeves and like to roll em up myself..i think they look better that way anyway .lol

+ your swag will be over 9000

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

yea i also prefer the long sleeves and like to roll em up myself..i think they look better that way anyway .lol

+ your swag will be over 9000

the problem with short sleeve shirts is like that of any other shirt...fitting.

If it's too baggy you look like those old cats that live in the hood or the ones that go to comic con with the spider man button ups.

a nice black button up short sleeve for a night out would be a good look. The popular ones these days are the military looking ones but looks mad poserish imo.

In any case i'd rather rock a polo, t-shirt, or long sleeve button up over the short sleeve button up but thats just my opinion

the problem with short sleeve shirts is like that of any other shirt...fitting.

If it's too baggy you look like those old cats that live in the hood or the ones that go to comic con with the spider man button ups.

a nice black button up short sleeve for a night out would be a good look. The popular ones these days are the military looking ones but looks mad poserish imo.

In any case i'd rather rock a polo, t-shirt, or long sleeve button up over the short sleeve button up but thats just my opinion

Originally Posted by do work son

i prefer long sleeves rolled up to the elbow. i have some short sleeve button ups but i wear them under a v neck sweater with a tie on.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

i prefer long sleeves rolled up to the elbow. i have some short sleeve button ups but i wear them under a v neck sweater with a tie on.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

only long sleeve an roll up.. but however i do have one short sleeve that i've never worn.

only long sleeve an roll up.. but however i do have one short sleeve that i've never worn.

Back
Top Bottom