How does a man go about getting a job in UPS?

I decided to follow Biggies directions
What are the requirements? And is there an online app? Is the job worth it?
Any tips?

fill out the app online... they will schedule orientation... then a tour... then an interview... start at 8.50 or 9.50

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

fill out the app online... they will schedule orientation... then a tour... then an interview... start at 8.50 or 9.50

99.9% of jobs hunting will use this method...NT
tired.gif

I worked for ups for one year preloading. Over night hours 230am-930am you start off at 7.50 for two weeks training, 9.50 after that. Once u in the union after6mmonths you get 10.85. And then a small increase every year. Drivers get paid the most aside from supervisors. Drivers top pay is 28.85 an hour or about75,000+ a year. The promotions are by seniority. So if you want to get money, stay with the company . You can become a supervisor in the first month of landingthe job, as long as you pass the test. You can apply on upsjobs.com. When I worked there I had mad fun. It's good excersice and fun job. Tireing though.But. It's only fun if they put u on a cool Row to preload. Any further questions just ask

Can someone direct me to the Online application?
And what are the age/experience requirements?

Yo FlyNY, where did you get that avy from? I remember that's Nas performing on "All That" back in like '96 & I've searched YouTubenumerous times for that video, but I had no luck finding it....

Originally Posted by iMack

Yo FlyNY, where did you get that avy from? I remember that's Nas performing on "All That" back in like '96 & I've searched YouTube numerous times for that video, but I had no luck finding it....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I made that Avy myself
pimp.gif

Heres the Video

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I worked for ups for one year preloading. Over night hours 230am-930am you start off at 7.50 for two weeks training, 9.50 after that. Once u in the union after 6mmonths you get 10.85. And then a small increase every year. Drivers get paid the most aside from supervisors. Drivers top pay is 28.85 an hour or about 75,000+ a year. The promotions are by seniority. So if you want to get money, stay with the company . You can become a supervisor in the first month of landing the job, as long as you pass the test. You can apply on upsjobs.com. When I worked there I had mad fun. It's good excersice and fun job. Tireing though. But. It's only fun if they put u on a cool Row to preload. Any further questions just ask

wrong...

its starts off $8.50 and $1 raise after the first 3 months, then another $1 after first year. it takes 3 months to become a union, which you have to pay 200dollar initiation fee for the first 3 months of employment, which is about $25 per paycheck.

i make almost $11before my 3 month of employement and ive been working there for only 6 months.. now trying to get into management, wish me luck NT

^
pimp.gif
Yessir!!!

Been lookin' for this joint for a strong minute, much appreciated. Good luck gettin' a gig homie...

pimp.gif
@ Esco in OG XII's, joint bringin' back memories....

Originally Posted by Curious24

dunno but they're hiring.

nope, they arent right now, maybe in a month when they let the drivers out of the warehouse..

but i guess it just depends which hub you're trying to apply to

Originally Posted by iMack

^
pimp.gif
Yessir!!!

Been lookin' for this joint for a strong minute, much appreciated. Good luck gettin' a gig homie...

pimp.gif
@ Esco in OG XII's, joint bringin' back memories....
Yea Nick really needs to get their %!%% together and start a new wave of nice programming..Or show some re-runs from the 90s at least
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

So is there like a Unicru online app?

go to upsjobs.com

i think you click part time or something.. if its not there, then they arent hiring.

Dope video I've never seen before. Grand Wiz is a terrible hype man though. This must be wear all these cats nowdays got the idea of rocking the skullyslightly off their head.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I worked for ups for one year preloading. Over night hours 230am-930am you start off at 7.50 for two weeks training, 9.50 after that. Once u in the union after 6mmonths you get 10.85. And then a small increase every year. Drivers get paid the most aside from supervisors. Drivers top pay is 28.85 an hour or about 75,000+ a year. The promotions are by seniority. So if you want to get money, stay with the company . You can become a supervisor in the first month of landing the job, as long as you pass the test. You can apply on upsjobs.com. When I worked there I had mad fun. It's good excersice and fun job. Tireing though. But. It's only fun if they put u on a cool Row to preload. Any further questions just ask

wrong...

its starts off $8.50 and $1 raise after the first 3 months, then another $1 after first year. it takes 3 months to become a union, which you have to pay 200 dollar initiation fee for the first 3 months of employment, which is about $25 per paycheck.

i make almost $11before my 3 month of employement and ive been working there for only 6 months.. now trying to get into management, wish me luck NT
wrong...he's right, you're right. Different regions have different contracts.

Doesn't sound like a bad gig. Anyone got any pointers on filling out the application and the interview? And when they make you lift the 80 pounds how doesthat work?

Back
Top Bottom