how do you restore a phone to factory settings if it's password protected?

i just got a used phone off ebay.
same one i have now, but mine is messed up.
anyways, i donno the password on the new phone and donno how to reset it since i don't kno the pword.
anybody kno how?
it's a samsung sync...if that matters.

Originally Posted by Emsterr

anyways, i donno the password on the new phone and donno how to reset it since i don't kno the pword.
anybody kno how?
Contact the seller

Originally Posted by Topher A White

Originally Posted by Emsterr

anybody kno how?
Contact the seller

the seller buys and sells and stuff so he isn't the original owner. otherwise i wouldn't be wasting my time on here...

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

waits for an nt'er to make a thread :Help someone stole my phone tonight:
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

"bought it off ebay" thats the new slang for stolen?

i have never stolen anything in my life.
that's cool that you think you know me though.

id doubt a seller would send it out like that. But if that did happen, just send the seller a message. Much easier

hit it with a brick and pour some mayonnaise over the screen.

like magic I tell you
pimp.gif

DayDayz e36 - off ebay... right.

its stanley - I'm not going to help a thief, especially a dishonest one.

marlsj - *insert popcorn gif*

inspektahdeck - "bought it off ebay" thats the new slang for stolen?

DayDayz e36 - waits for an nt'er to make a thread :Help someone stole my phone tonight:

Really guys???

Somebody makes a post asking for help and you're quick to throw the jabs without knowing anything about that person.

Well the person in question is my sibling and I personally bought the phone myself. I dare you to question my honesty to any member of this board. Not a singleperson on here who has ever dealt with me would have anything bad to say about my integrity. I'm not a thief, nor is my sibling.

Feel free to ask any of the people I've dealt with on NT, or check my 100% positive feedback I have on eBay...

And the phone isn't locked. The contacts are locked so you can't delete them.

So does anybody want to help now, or would you rather just falsely call people thieves the rest of the night?

Originally Posted by abernja

DayDayz e36 - waits for an nt'er to make a thread :Help someone stole my phone tonight:

Really guys???

Somebody makes a post asking for help and you're quick to throw the jabs without knowing anything about that person.

Well the person in question is my sibling and I personally bought the phone myself. I dare you to question my honesty to any member of this board. Not a single person on here who has ever dealt with me would have anything bad to say about my integrity. I'm not a thief, nor is my sibling.

Feel free to ask any of the people I've dealt with on NT, or check my 100% positive feedback I have on eBay...

So does anybody want to help now, or would you rather just falsely call people thieves the rest of the night?

I apologise for jumping to conclusions.

I helped someone out like this a long time a go and I got burned.

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by abernja

Really guys???

Well the person in question is my sibling and I personally bought the phone myself. I dare you to question my honesty to any member of this board. Not a single person on here who has ever dealt with me would have anything bad to say about my integrity. I'm not a thief, nor is my sibling.

I apologise for jumping to conclusions.

I helped someone out like this a long time a go and I got burned.

it's ok. i understand. stuff like that has happened to me before too.
i guess i should have posted the proof of purchase in the op.

eek.gif

talk about bullying and the older brother comes in the picture...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it was all jokes, NT has had many threads like this. If its that serious go to an AT&T store...

I think the brother who the phone was bought for should have asked his brother to contact the seller.

Back
Top Bottom