How do you respond to Road Rage

other day i was about to switch lanes and i was halfway switched and saw that the lane was slowing dane so reverted back to my lane and the lady in front of me started yelling and flipping me off i dont know why but i didn't even acknowledge it got places to be not tryna let ego and a bum who wanna argue get in the way

Mosby told later cops that he only meant to disarm the other motorist and protect his family, claiming his foot “slipped” off the brake and onto the gas pedal.

51B4FC1D-3738-4CB7-BF5D-C7F5F4110E84-2295-000002D80E89DD19.gif

The construction worker must’ve had it coming. You can clearly see the drivers head moving side to side, talking ****.

got into it with a tow truck driver here in the eastbay( 880 Marina exit) but ended peacefully.
While exiting i noticed truck on shoulder. no hazard lights so i went accordingly. Then homie gasses it while i'm maybe 15-20 ft. i honk then he pulls over. i pull up next to him and yell out "put your signal on". he yells out "I did, you going too fast" and we have a good ol stare down for 3 sec. i then calmly say "you're turn signal isn't working brother". He then checks and apologizes. i tell him to be safe out here.

Can anyone explain to me why some people, wide open lane, nothing going, just cruising along, well just periodically just tap the brake.? For no reason whatsoever. What the hell is that?
:lol: wait till u see the people who are driving downhill and brake to go below the speed limit :lol:

I dont believe that just happened for no reason.
whatever the reason was, dude should not be doing that to a woman with kids in the car. even if she was first to be the agressor he had the option to leave but chose to act tough to a woman :stoneface:
other riders shoulda put him in place

whatever the reason was, dude should not be doing that to a woman with kids in the car. even if she was first to be the agressor he had the option to leave but chose to act tough to a woman :stoneface:
other riders shoulda put him in place
Truthfully, Im not excusing his actions with child in the car. I underlined that part because Im not going to sit here and act like that wasnt a stud. A stud ALSO acting tough. Aint no telling what she was on before the cameras were rolling.

Truthfully, Im not excusing his actions with child in the car. I underlined that part because Im not going to sit here and act like that wasnt a stud. A stud ALSO acting tough. Aint no telling what she was on before the cameras were rolling.
true, i ride and when i see a car doing anything funky i just dip :lol: not worth my time

I've driven through neighborhoods where the cops legit hideout at the bottom of the hill waiting for you.

What up with people squaring up their car next to you and trying not to let you merge?

I’m coming over get as mad as you want. I’m just going to laugh.

Back
Top Bottom