How do you respond to Road Rage

I feel like MD drivers venture into the DC more than VA drivers so that kinda makes them more experienced by default. VA drivers can’t parallel park go save their life.

That actually makes a lot of sense :lol: Parallel parking is one of those things that I can do but hate doing it but even worse is riding around trying to find a spot. The girl I’m talking now lives in a street only parking building and some nights it is awful. It also sucks at night but with cameras it’s not too bad.

I would say DC traffic in general sucks. I sometimes train in/out and Union Station at the beginning and end of work days :sick:

I remember being in va and it was a 45 and people were doing 80. :rofl:

I don’t really care about speeding whatsoever on the freeway but it was just driving through the city.
That's how Germany is on and off the Autobahn.. They will ride so close to each other and if they are in a line of cars behind a truck or slow car they will overtake everyone dipping in and out of the line. I've seen a lot of Americans break check them bozos and literally get out of their cars trying to square up. They lucky we couldn't bring our guns over here LOOOL

Last edited:
No first world or developed country got bad drivers for real for real.

And I say that having learned to drive in Oakland.

Not trying to hear about, VA or MD. I was on the road no license no permit at 13, and it was completely normal, fully part of the problem too but I digress.

But yea, go to any semi-rural part of any developing country where they’re putting food on the table by hand, no industry and no prospects, it’s a different game.

I like to get cute with people driving here in the UK if they're driving aggressively behind me.

EYE would not be performing such antics in the US :lol:

I like to get cute with people driving here in the UK if they're driving aggressively behind me.

EYE would not be performing such antics in the US :lol:

Meh. It depends what you mean by get cute (also by “driving aggressively”) but things posted in here are the exception not the baseline IMO. Not everyone over here is toting the steel or willing to use it due to a traffic incident :lol:

Meh. It depends what you mean by get cute (also by “driving aggressively”) but things posted in here are the exception not the baseline IMO. Not everyone over here is toting the steel or willing to use it due to a traffic incident :lol:

I tend to drive little under speed limit around the city. Conscientious citizen that i am. So sometimes cars get inpatient and try and overtake where it's not allowed.

That being the case when they try and make a pass EYE speed up to try and squeeze them into on coming traffic...

In fairness I probably deserve to get shot.

I tend to drive little under speed limit around the city. Conscientious citizen that i am. So sometimes cars get inpatient and try and overtake where it's not allowed.

That being the case when they try and make a pass EYE speed up to try and squeeze them into on coming traffic...

Not shot, just smacked in the mouth a couple times :lol:

Ahhh you'd be fine. I do that too but it's mostly because I'm zoned out on the road and not paying attention to my speed. Then when the person tries to pass me, my pride won't allow it so I speed up to keep my spot. In the city, I can get a bit aggressive if I'm on a time crunch. I'll get a turn only when I'm not turning if it puts me 1st or 2nd in line rather than way back because I know I will beat the person next to me off the line and just get in their lane then I plot my next move from there :lol::smh:

Ahhh you'd be fine. I do that too but it's mostly because I'm zoned out on the road and not paying attention to my speed. Then when the person tries to pass me, my pride won't allow it so I speed up to keep my spot. In the city, I can get a bit aggressive if I'm on a time crunch. I'll get a turn only when I'm not turning if it puts me 1st or 2nd in line rather than way back because I know I will beat the person next to me off the line and just get in their lane then I plot my next move from there :lol::smh:
You and smedroc smedroc must be MD drivers :rofl:

I got family in the south and I will take the back roads of WVA before I get on 95 in MA or VA. Drivers be creating traffic jams out of nowhere, y'all are THE worst, idc what research says. :lol:
It’s always this everyday. It can be clear roads and randomly you’ll see 4 accidents on 95 and ask yourself how? Between 495 and suitland pkway, idk which is worse.

That's a fact..:rofl::rofl::rofl:Im headed back to Maryland for work im already mentally prepared for the foolishness. I'll be taking 301 to avoid 495 as much as possible.

I got family in the south and I will take the back roads of WVA before I get on 95 in MA or VA. Drivers be creating traffic jams out of nowhere, y'all are THE worst, idc what research says. :lol:
It’s always this everyday. It can be clear roads and randomly you’ll see 4 accidents on 95 and ask yourself how? Between 495 and suitland pkway, idk which is worse.
That's a fact..:rofl::rofl::rofl:Im headed back to Maryland for work im already mentally prepared for the foolishness. I'll be taking 301 to avoid 495 as much as possible.

From my experience and what I recall, 495 is trash. Especially any time near folks coming in/leaving for work :sick:

At work today a biker called my co worker a fat b because he was walking in the bike lane and blocking it.

He just laughed and said “I know I AM fat”.

Cyclist got madder. 😡🚴🚴 can’t wait for the google review.

Back
Top Bottom