How do you make a girl your jumpoff

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

roll.gif

Tender.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I tell them that I don't want them to try and be my girlfriend. After that, everything falls into place.

/Thread.
truth right here. dont just walk up to a girl and tell her your only intentions are to fornicate with her. FAIL.

Ill be honest, its a lot harder than many of the folks are makin it out to be. but for me, bein honest about your intentions is the best way. BECAUSE if you are honest, (and YOU were serious about only ALLOWING her to be a JO) then if she's offended then its no big deal. she can just be mad cause you wasnt tryin to be her friend no way.

IF she's down, then well youre in. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE HONEST WITH NOT ONLY HER, BUT YOURSELF AS WELL.

i would tell some personal stories but NT is too public these days...smh

Originally Posted by non flammable

are you supposed to hangout and talk on the phone at first?

That's way too much time devoted to a jump-off

It seems funny, but "The Situation" on Jersey Shore pretty much exemplified on how to do this. I'm not saying his game was tight, but he pretty much ran a clinic on who to holler at and how to come at them. There wasn't any confusion on what the deal was with any of those broads.

All you gotta do is get her to the crib and make moves. Either she with it or she isn't.

Only thing is, you gotta handle your business in bed, or she's going to move on to the next dude real quick.

Back
Top Bottom