how do you guys feel about your girlfriend working at hooters ?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't want my woman in a venue in which she will be viewed as a sexual object. Walking outside is enough on a day to day basis. Women at hooters are strictly pieces of meat. Why would any man want his woman in that environment. I know some of you will use the, "Oh you are so insecure" card. If that is your rebuttal, oh well.

Trust? It isn't about trust. I don't WANT any other man viewing my woman as a sexual object. Yes I know it will happen WHEREVER, but why would I want her to be in a place where that is her #1 ROLE? It has nothing to do with me trusting HER. It has EVERYTHING to do with me knowing how ruthless men are.

Yes they will be asked to leave if they touch/say anything disrespectful, but why would I even want her there in the first place.

Has NOTHING to do with insecurity and trust. I want my woman ALL to myself. Her "coming home to me" means nothing.

As long as you're comfortable with your girl being stared at by a bunch of creepy older dudes all day, go for it.
NOT comfortable with that

ok i officially am starting to like DC. he said everything that was in my head just now.

never ever let her work at hooters.

you got me f'k up.

if she does & doesnt understand me then shes not the right girl for me.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't want my woman in a venue in which she will be viewed as a sexual object. Walking outside is enough on a day to day basis. Women at hooters are strictly pieces of meat. Why would any man want his woman in that environment. I know some of you will use the, "Oh you are so insecure" card. If that is your rebuttal, oh well.

Trust? It isn't about trust. I don't WANT any other man viewing my woman as a sexual object. Yes I know it will happen WHEREVER, but why would I want her to be in a place where that is her #1 ROLE? It has nothing to do with me trusting HER. It has EVERYTHING to do with me knowing how ruthless men are.

Yes they will be asked to leave if they touch/say anything disrespectful, but why would I even want her there in the first place.

Has NOTHING to do with insecurity and trust. I want my woman ALL to myself. Her "coming home to me" means nothing.

As long as you're comfortable with your girl being stared at by a bunch of creepy older dudes all day, go for it.
NOT comfortable with that

ok i officially am starting to like DC. he said everything that was in my head just now.
Welcome to the club.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I'd let her work there, but I'll be there too everyday she works

Watching her...

roll.gif
perfectly executed .gif!
laugh.gif

and id be there with a chicken wing in my hand watching her every move
nerd.gif

a.) my girl is way too stacked for such

b.) her coworkers would hate

c.) I'd catch many a case

basically cosigning dc.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

helllllllllll no not happenin. it's not about her showing off her body, its about how her job is to flirt with dudes the entire time she's in there.
any waitress at any restaurant flirts if she wants a good tip they just happen to wear less clothes at hooters

I wouldn't care at all. It's just Hooters, it's not like she workin' at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch or somethin' like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

What's wrong with it?
My girl rockin' booty shorts. Showin her !@%'
I'm the one going home with her.

Dudes don't seem to comprehend this logic.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by bjamez20

helllllllllll no not happenin. it's not about her showing off her body, its about how her job is to flirt with dudes the entire time she's in there.
any waitress at any restaurant flirts if she wants a good tip they just happen to wear less clothes at hooters

not true. being polite =/= flirting. i was a waitress in high school for a couple years and i didnt flirt with the people. made good money too. But either way,its the whole idea of wearing next to nothing to get attention/money...(if i had giant boobs) they couldnt pay me to work at hooters. *kanyeshrug*

lol, I mean, since she's a stripper, you shouldn't have a problem, right? lol

my girl has got me completely %##!!! up...

she tried to send me like "I applied at hooters today"

YEAH, RIGHT.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

What's wrong with it?

Un-needed attention FTL. Like someone said earlier, if you're serious about your girl. You don't want her working a job where her chestand butt are the main selling point.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I'd let her work there, but I'll be there too everyday she works

lol cosign, however the fact of the matter is TRUST.

IF she is somewhat cute, Just a little bit, SHE WILL BE HIT ON EVERYDAY. 24/7 she will have heard more PICKUP lines than the pickup lines thrread on NT.

Watching her...

roll.gif
Exact *##! id do.

Depends, is it a choice job or a desperation job? Times are tough, I'm not going to fault someone for working at a job I might have moral issues with (Idon't but for the sake of argument).

I picked up my current serious gf while she was waitressing at Hooters -- she doesn't work there any more. It really comes down to why the female is doinit to begin w/.

If she was doin it for the attention we prob wouldn't have gotten very far in our relationship, besides a hookup or somethin. But, she was doin it to makeends meet - had a 2nd job too. I also wouldn't have her workin there now, not that she needs to - but if she did, there's other job opportunitieselsewhere.

Hooters girl does not equate to a stripper, either -- I def couldn't consider a chick seriously meetin her doin that.

RKO2004 wrote:
Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

What's wrong with it?

Un-needed attention FTL. Like someone said earlier, if you're serious about your girl. You don't want her working a job where her chest and butt are the main selling point.

wanting you girl working someplace and having a problem with it are two different things. I wouldn't want my girl working at hooters, but I wouldn'thave a problem with it.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Depends, is it a choice job or a desperation job? Times are tough, I'm not going to fault someone for working at a job I might have moral issues with (I don't but for the sake of argument).

You sooooooo sent noodz in the past.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Depends, is it a choice job or a desperation job? Times are tough, I'm not going to fault someone for working at a job I might have moral issues with (I don't but for the sake of argument).

You sooooooo sent noodz in the past.
laugh.gif
Nah, when I was young and stupid there were no digi camsor cell phone cams, you had to put in work to send nude photos. Now I'm old enough to know better.

Back
Top Bottom