how do you guys feel about your girlfriend working at hooters ?

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Whether u wanna admit it or not. It takes a certain type of chick to work there and that's def not the kinda girl u wanna be with.

There's a ton of other restaurants out there. Whats the real reason a chick would work at this one if she really just wanted a job(think about it)
From my experience the perks were better when I worked at Hooters
I loved all the free trips we got just to represent the company

I wouldn't have a care in the world. Also, OP how old are you? If you trust your girl, why not? Also, to those who get pissed at your girls going out toclubs and what not, theres no trust in that so called "relationship". You guys should not be together if you cannot trust one another.
Edit: for those who said youll be there all day/watching.. yall crazy.. let the girl breathe.. yall will mature over time trust me

So a woman comes in here and says she's a former hooters girl, and not one person has asked for pics.

I don't know whether to be proud of y'all, or worried.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Lozano90j

i heard to work at hooters..they make you walk into a wall..and if your nose touches the wall before your boobs do..
you cant work there lol
Lies.

I remember when I was younger it seemed like u had ro have Hooters to work at Hooters
Boy was I wrong
Concave breasts FTL

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So a woman comes in here and says she's a former hooters girl, and not one person has asked for pics.

I don't know whether to be proud of y'all, or worried.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Well it is a new year....but yeah where those pics at
nerd.gif

as someone said earlier ---- nothing wrong as long as she comes home to you. just be ready to hear about the cattiness bout the job when she comes home.

my girl worked there bout two years bout 4 year ago. it's not a job someone considers a long term career unless you're in management.

she'll meet all type of guys - creepy, rich, rude, stalkers prob the biggest concern, etc....(not only in the restaurant they also have off site promotionsat golf courses, winging to local businesses, etc..).... as long as you are secure with it, it's not a problem. i never had a problem and no i didn'tgo there for surveillance.
laugh.gif

btw she told me they closed the lb pine ave hooters a week ago. i guess they're opening one down at the pike.

I mean it's money, but like others said i wouldn't care as long as we both share trust and it isn't a long-term plan to work there...

I'd much rather have her work at a bar and get tips just for opening up a beer bottle lol

I'd be more concerned with dating a bartender than a girl that works at hooters.

Talbert

I'LL KNOW SHE IS FLIRTING FOR EXTRA TIPS

BUT LONG AS SHE BRINGS BACK SOME WINGS & DRINKS IM GOOD

Honestly, the clothes aren't that revealing.

Sure they wear booty shorts, but they also wear leggings, which kind of kills the fun of it. Other than that you see cleavage from time to time. What's thebig deal?

As long as you're comfortable with your girl being stared at by a bunch of creepy older dudes all day, go for it.

I don't want my woman in a venue in which she will be viewed as a sexual object. Walking outside is enough on a day to day basis. Women at hooters arestrictly pieces of meat. Why would any man want his woman in that environment. I know some of you will use the, "Oh you are so insecure" card. Ifthat is your rebuttal, oh well.

Trust? It isn't about trust. I don't WANT any other man viewing my woman as a sexual object. Yes I know it will happen WHEREVER, but why would I wanther to be in a place where that is her #1 ROLE? It has nothing to do with me trusting HER. It has EVERYTHING to do with me knowing how ruthless men are.

Yes they will be asked to leave if they touch/say anything disrespectful, but why would I even want her there in the first place.

Has NOTHING to do with insecurity and trust. I want my woman ALL to myself. Her "coming home to me" means nothing.

As long as you're comfortable with your girl being stared at by a bunch of creepy older dudes all day, go for it.
NOT comfortable with that

Originally Posted by eaalto

Honestly, the clothes aren't that revealing.

Sure they wear booty shorts, but they also wear leggings, which kind of kills the fun of it. Other than that you see cleavage from time to time. What's the big deal?

They don't all wear leggings. The hooters I been to in Orlando they don't wear leggings and there shirts were cut to show MAXIMUM cleavage.

my girlfriend's ta-tas aren't big enough to work there. (unless they've begin to hire girls that don't have DDs.)

but if they were, i really wouldn't care. having wings brought back to me everytime she worked,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't want my woman in a venue in which she will be viewed as a sexual object. Walking outside is enough on a day to day basis. Women at hooters are strictly pieces of meat. Why would any man want his woman in that environment. I know some of you will use the, "Oh you are so insecure" card. If that is your rebuttal, oh well.

Trust? It isn't about trust. I don't WANT any other man viewing my woman as a sexual object. Yes I know it will happen WHEREVER, but why would I want her to be in a place where that is her #1 ROLE? It has nothing to do with me trusting HER. It has EVERYTHING to do with me knowing how ruthless men are.

Yes they will be asked to leave if they touch/say anything disrespectful, but why would I even want her there in the first place.

Has NOTHING to do with insecurity and trust. I want my woman ALL to myself. Her "coming home to me" means nothing.

NOT comfortable with that

This.

I don't know, maybe it is "cool" to say that you won't feel a certain type of way about this situation. But I was never one that WANTED/WASCOOL WITH any type of exposure when it comes to MY GIRL. I am not the showoff type at all. Don't want my woman wearing skin tight fitted dresses going tothe club or just showing all of her goods. That is mine, not for the world to see. My woman. My woman. My woman.

LOL @ Rationalizing it by saying, "i really wouldn't care. having wings brought back to me everytime she worked." You dudes are funny some time.You eat wings every night and you get fat, you won't have to worry about "your girl" working anymore.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't know, maybe it is "cool" to say that you won't feel a certain type of way about this situation. But I was never one that WANTED/WAS COOL WITH any type of exposure when it comes to MY GIRL. I am not the showoff type at all. Don't want my woman wearing skin tight fitted dresses going to the club or just showing all of her goods. That is mine, not for the world to see. My woman. My woman. My woman.

LOL @ Rationalizing it by saying, "i really wouldn't care. having wings brought back to me everytime she worked." You dudes are funny some time. You eat wings every night and you get fat, you won't have to worry about "your girl" working anymore.
my girlfriend goes to school full time, she couldn't work full time (she could theoretically, but she wouldn't need to,) and Iwouldn't be eating wings every night.

rugby keeps me in shape.
pimp.gif

why you mad though

Back
Top Bottom