How do you find Motivation/ Energy to go to the gym.

him looking like this at the same age as me

and me not..
smh.gif

nah but once you start to go religiously you wont even think about going..it will just become part of your daily routine

I don't go to the gym i just jog/do crunches/etc. Just do it sometime you're not busy, mornings or nights probably best.

It depends on your reason for hitting up the gym. Call me a !#$#+ if u wanna, but I do it mostly for appearance.

I don't look at body builders, or stocky dudes because its not realistic for a skinny dude like me to get like this
As much as I'd love to have a body like that, my chest can not grow that big...ever.

If you look at someone with a body type like yours that is very fit (as opposed to jacked out of his mind) its better. Cuz u can say to yourself, "i havea super regular looking body, but I can get a body like Cristiano Ronaldo for example (again call me gay if u wanna but girls are OBSESSED with with this man)with some hard work.

cristiano-ronaldo-shirtless.jpg

The dude isn't jacked or humongous...but i'd definitely rather hit up the beach looking like that than with a plain regular @%# body.

And i might work at a beach/swimming pool in the summer, and I'll be taking a trip to europe in the summer where me and my fam there always hit upparks/pools and I know that being fit will give me a lot more points in terms of attractiveness.

^ Yeah, women are tricky, but overall they don't want a ripped out of his butt looking guy. I think that is more for the confidence of the man. The moreripped you appear, the more confidence you have.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

once your on a routine its addictive
plus when you see results it pushes to do better
I feel the same way. As I gotten older, I cared more about my body and health. If you're feeling lazy, you should drink creatine or nitricoxide boosters (ex. BSN N.O. X-Plode) for pre workout energy.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

It depends on your reason for hitting up the gym. Call me a !#$#+ if u wanna, but I do it mostly for appearance.

I don't look at body builders, or stocky dudes because its not realistic for a skinny dude like me to get like this
As much as I'd love to have a body like that, my chest can not grow that big...ever.

If you look at someone with a body type like yours that is very fit (as opposed to jacked out of his mind) its better. Cuz u can say to yourself, "i have a super regular looking body, but I can get a body like Cristiano Ronaldo for example (again call me gay if u wanna but girls are OBSESSED with with this man) with some hard work.

cristiano-ronaldo-shirtless.jpg

The dude isn't jacked or humongous...but i'd definitely rather hit up the beach looking like that than with a plain regular @%# body.

And i might work at a beach/swimming pool in the summer, and I'll be taking a trip to europe in the summer where me and my fam there always hit up parks/pools and I know that being fit will give me a lot more points in terms of attractiveness.

Crissy is a big dude. He's like 6'1", prolly 170.

Mario Lopez is a ******. 5'7" and maybe the same weight. You can look like him.

I'm skinny and got my chest looking pretty big for my build doing pushups. I do blasts like these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NtybAAzJKs

^shawn bradley weighed more than both of them and i wouldn't classify him as big
laugh.gif

I'm 6'0 153ish currently, and it's more likely that i get like a dude thats 6'1" 170 than a dude that's 5'7" 170

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

^shawn bradley weighed more than both of them and i wouldn't classify him as big
laugh.gif

I'm 6'0 153ish currently, and it's more likely that i get like a dude thats 6'1" 170 than a dude that's 5'7" 170
Ok. I presumed you were a short guy.

Well I play ball.. so my motivation is knowing/wanting to be in the best possible shape compared to others.

And of course world class athletes.. not just strictly basketball..

Like others said...once you get going and make it a habit, it will be hard not to go....just becomes part of your day....

Back
Top Bottom