How do you find Motivation/ Energy to go to the gym.

On a lazy Sunday, relaxing on the couch watching NBA games eating. How the hell do you get yourself up to go to the gym. lol.

Sundays are my rest days.
pimp.gif

It depends on your mood. If u are in a lazy mood there is no point on going to the gym because it will lead to a sloppy work-out. Trust me i know.

Sometimes i just look in the mirror then i just start hitting some perfect push-ups and use my iron gym pull up bar. After my heart gets pumping and i see mymuscles pop out i get right in the mood to hit the gym up.

When you remember that you went to the mall yesterday and could not find a nice pair of jeans. ME FTL

Take your shirt off and look at yourself in the mirror

if your not satisfied go workout

once it becomes a lifestyle choice, you'll have no problem going to the gym or working out.....it'll be like just any regular routine eachday.....however, shm at me at placing working out before studying..

just start going 2-3 times a week. you feel better every time you hit the gym = my motivation

Originally Posted by JSoN619

once it becomes a lifestyle choice, you'll have no problem going to the gym or working out.....it'll be like just any regular routine each day.....however, shm at me at placing working out before studying..
qft on everything you said

going to the gym is easy, I don't know how the hell to control my eating habits on the weekend though when I don't really work out.

man I kill my progress, water/propel water all week, eat relatively healthy during the week, work out 4x during the week...friday-sunday and everything'sout the window, eating whatever I see from pizza to whatever I drive pass, scheming to get to the all you can eat pancakes at IHOP or having pancakes at home,going out somewhere and getting something like ribs or a big +#+ burger or something, with fries, and soda/pop

I feel like I'm starting over every monday

^ Oh man! Thats exactly story of my life right there. Every week I tell myself that I wont be eating any of that bad stuff, but when the weekend comes I justcant resist. I start with something small, and then I just everything in sight. FML

I used to have the same problem, but now that the gym at my apartment is a 1-2 minute walk away I tell myself I have no excuses not to go. Also, it just helpsyou feel better about yourself. Just force yourself to go a few times and I think eventually you'll get into a habit and you'll just go even if youmight not be feeling like it. Once you start a good cycle, it keeps on going.

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

I look at myself in the mirror.
truestory...

once you look good you want to keep it that way. @%%@+ borderline obsession
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

On a lazy Sunday, relaxing on the couch watching NBA games eating. How the hell do you get yourself up to go to the gym. lol.

Log off yuku

Back
Top Bottom