How do you feel about selfies ??

Do u take them?
Post them?
Gotta bunch of pics of yaself in your phone?
Vain?
???

Dont care for them. They are strictly for vain purposes imo. How you treat others >>> how you look.

Selfies are dumb to me but I succumb for my woman whenever she wants to do one but only with her

A selfie once in a while is cool but I don't take them.

If I go on a dude's Instagram page and see nothing but rows of selfies, I think sus

If I go on a chick's Instagram page and see nothing but rows of selfies, I think conceited :lol:

I also think lack of friends and any real depth in their life

A selfie once in a while is cool but I don't take them.

If I go on a dude's Instagram page and see nothing but rows of selfies, I think sus

If I go on a chick's Instagram page and see nothing but rows of selfies, I think conceited :lol:

I can agree with this!

I don't have instagram/facebook so I don't post "Selfies"

But my snapchat, I'm always recording myself and talking to the camera of where I'm at or what happened.

Does that count as a selfie?

Honest answer

ill be honest

i think its weird as hell for men to take selfies

if you take pics in a setting like with friends/event thats cool..................taking selfie but you rocking a dope fit is also acceptable but just face......you a woman.....

but as a GROWN man who is a NTr

youre a dubb in these streets b

(no shots at anyone if thats what you wanna do thats what you wanna do but trust me ppl talking behind your back, but i respect that you don't give a ****)

Last edited:
I do it once a month to let people know my IG is still active :smokin

Because other then that I post sneakers and food.

I won't lie, I take one once when in a blue moon if I get a haircut and feel like a million, but I don't post them anywhere :lol:

Selfies from women need to include more than just their face and selfies from men need to include more than one person for my approval. Otherwise, keep that ****.

Last edited:
View media item 1958686
example A

if you do this nah........you need to rethink

Drake can do it because "you do what you want when you poppin"

at least put on some shades or block your face half way thats cool

i am done in here though do as you please, its all opinion at the end of the day like everything else on NT

Last edited:
I think I've taken like 4 selfies in my lifetime and that's 4 too many.

Shame on me.

Grown men look like got damn fools taking selfies.

Selfie videos are even worse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom