How do you approach a female who is on the phone?

As stated. Time is scarce too since i be walking between classes and only got 15 minutes. Aint got all day to wait for her to get off the phone. At the sametime don't wanna be rude and interupt.

Im venting cuz i just let one go 5 minutes ago. Now im in class. Lol.
PS: dude sitting 2 rows in front of me, im in IT at GMU and i see u on NT. Sup homielol.

You don't.

PS: dude sitting 2 rows in front of me, im in IT at GMU and i see u on NT. Sup homie lol.

nerd.gif

don't

you settin yourself up for failure

most of the time they don't be on the phone anyway. just perpetrating.

*Walk up to her

*grab the phone

*press END

"we got something more important to discuss"

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

*Walk up to her

*grab the phone

*press END

"we got something more important to discuss"
I came in here to say the exact samething word for word.

Just wait until she's done with her phone conversation, hover around the area for a while. If she's really into you, then she will appreciate the waitso you will get extra points for that.

walk up to her and give her your number and tell her this # was looking for a text or some stupid $@$! like that, get creative dummie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

walk up to her and give her your number and tell her this # was looking for a text or some stupid $@$! like that, get creative dummie
laugh.gif

This might work
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

laugh.gif

This might work
eek.gif
<Walk up look her in the face and seriously ask if shes trying to call u.... >

NT is too creative sometimes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ask for the time... then mouth the words "Pssst... nice to meet you
wink.gif
"......... and if se's cool so far with your rudely interrupting her call,then just slip her your card or ready-made number/name combo on a piece of paper. Have a lil message on the back like, "Didn't wanna pester... callme?". She might not bite, but she'd definitely not gonna bite if you just walk away. It's worth a try. It's quick, smooth, and you get to grin(+#%%@%* love smiley faces). Hell, I'll try any "pick up" once
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

don't

you settin yourself up for failure

most of the time they don't be on the phone anyway. just perpetrating.
QFT. Also when 'listening' to music with an iPod or something. Its their force field.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Ask for the time... then mouth the words "Pssst... nice to meet you
wink.gif
"......... and if se's cool so far with your rudely interrupting her call, then just slip her your card or ready-made number/name combo on a piece of paper. Have a lil message on the back like, "Didn't wanna pester... call me?". She might not bite, but she'd definitely not gonna bite if you just walk away. It's worth a try. It's quick, smooth, and you get to grin (+#%%@%* love smiley faces). Hell, I'll try any "pick up" once
grin.gif

defenitely gonna try this.

Back
Top Bottom