How do people?

10eazye

Banned
How do people react when they come to your house and they start snooping around and open your closet and they see tons of Jordans? Or just the simple fact thatyou are a Jordan Head? For me it's too hard to explain exactly to the bone why I like collecting Jordans.

Most people I know think collecting Jordans is dumb/idiotic you know? I just say Micheal was the greatest basketball player ever and just to have 1 pair ofshoes that are named after him is enough to make me to collect. What are your responses? Sorry if this has already been posted if it has then just lock thispost. Thanks.

i just dont care what other people think, i buy jordans because i know in my heart im a sneakerhead. thats all that matters.

lol i dont care wat others think.....can be annoying wen ur parents dont want you getting more shoes, but i guess they just trying to help me save money, noreal problem with the actuall buyin of the shoes itself
everyone has their obsessions, things that make them happy or things they enjoy doin... no one should get in the way of that because even they will have theirthings they like doing that others might think are stupid

my aunts always say "you only have two feet, how many pairs of shoes do you need" but they are only joking. for other people I just say, yup. allshort one word answers because i never feel i have to explain myself. im like, think want you want i love my collection

I tell them that it's my money, I work for it, and I can do whatever I want with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People collect stamps, people collect cars, people collect rocks, I just happen to collect sneakers/Jordans.

I buy jordans now because back in the day when I was young I couldn't afford the jordans that I wanted. Jordans remind me of the good old days.

My parents were like that at first, but now they got used to it and don't even bother me about it lol

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I tell them that it's my money, I work for it, and I can do whatever I want with it.
bingo.
besides, the only people that dont really understand are my relatives. My friends are sneaker heads too.

My friends understand because they already know what it is. My mother and grandmother say "You don't need anymore sneakers? Why did you buythem?" Sometimes they even tell me don't buy anymore. Here's the problem though, it's my money and i'll be the 1st to admit i'm asneakerhead so my money goes there.

SneakerinterioR wrote:
I buy jordans now because back in the day when I was young I couldn't afford the jordans that I wanted. Jordans remind me of the good old days.
Same here, when I got older and made good money I started to collect.

I don't have too many J's but kicks in general, yeah when people see them they flip and think I'm sick in the head, which i probably am, and Idon't even have as many pairs as you guys

First... if people are snooping in your closet, you need to find better friends.

Second... the average person is not going to understand Jordan/sneaker collecting and it's not up to you to educate them... they will never get it. Waituntil you are older, like me... I'm 35 and I don't expect people to understand why I still collect Jordans.

Lastly... never feel embarrassed that you are Jordan/sneaker collector. You do you and don't worry about what other people think.

I agree with everything 23collector just said, particularly line 1

I don't care what other people think at all but most people I know it's cool that it's my hobbie and plus I always have a fresh pair of kicks on.

Man....i love shoes in general...there is not set number of shoes you should or shouldn't have....you only live once....so i feel like imma get ever pair iwant because it's better to have had then regret to have none when it's all said & done.

Can care less what they think. They always see all the shoes and immediately want to see them all, and that is why I don't let people snoop around my housenor show them the collection.

Originally Posted by Raposo927

My parents were like that at first, but now they got used to it and don't even bother me about it lol
my parents are always buggin me about it
smh.gif

the only people that have ever seen my collection other than a few fam members apart from when I wear them are the people I reaaaaaaaaally trust. The slightestbit of doubt at all rules them outl

Back
Top Bottom