HOW DO I STOP NAIL BITING? vol. smh

always try to do something with your hands

i noticed over winter break when i was busy doing stuff i hadn't bit mine at all. once i got back to school i started again without even thinking becausei'd be sitting in class and have noting else to do.

I was real bad. I would bite into the skin around the nail n everything. Im trying the whole just stopping thing now. I dont bite the skin anymore but thenails seem to be harder to get over.

But that was kinda my new years resolution so well see how it goes. Been good so far.

I've been biting mine since I was little too but my nail don't look bad. They just look like they've been trimmed a little shorter than usual.I'll probably never stop unless my nails start to look gross

When I was 14-17 short finger nails were very much appreciated
laugh.gif

think about every time you put ya hand in ya mouth with all the germs you have thier. think about that pole you just touch, the door knob you just touch. thecontroller you just touch mouse you just touched key baord. ETC

Every time you bite your nails, drink an ounce of semen. Can be your own or another dude's. That should get you to stop biting your nails. (I hope)

Originally Posted by eaalto

Every time you bite your nails, drink an ounce of semen. Can be your own or another dude's. That should get you to stop biting your nails. (I hope)
Is that what worked for you...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by eaalto

Is that what worked for you...

Haha, no, but I figured it was extreme enough that it might get OP to stop. I was just trying to be helpful. I don't think I've ever bit my nails, onlyto pull off hangnails. I just clip them as needed.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I was real bad. I would bite into the skin around the nail n everything. Im trying the whole just stopping thing now. I dont bite the skin anymore but the nails seem to be harder to get over.

But that was kinda my new years resolution so well see how it goes. Been good so far.
I bite the skin around my nails too. I don't know what's up with it, but they always look messed up. I have never really tried to stopthough, but I'm just gonna try some willpower now

I was biting my nails when I saw this thread
smh.gif

Mom bought some pepper tasting type liquid when I was in 1st grade, I left for school, went to the bathroom, washed it off and kept on biting.
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
my chick has been tryin to get me to stop for a while now, but I always end up biting them when she aint around lol Thats my new years resolution though andso far so good.. kinda.

i bite my nails...

and aint even trippin...

i do it all at once though..

let'em build up...

then chop'em down w/ the grill...

It has been about two months since I last bit my nails. To take my mind off biting my nails, I started out by chewing gum for most of the day for about twoweeks.

And think about how people react when they look at your nails. It's really gross to look at someone's chewed up fingers.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you just stop...

i used to bite my nails but i'm glad i gave it up...

you're right...we don't dig it...

This is truly the only way. It's tough, but it's the only way
Yup. Came here to post that. I literally just decided to stop one day.
Trust me. Ive tried that.

I stopped for about a month, and then just couldnt handle it and went offfffff on em..
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ u goin off on em but forreal i just stopped really biting em this past fall semester, one trick people use is put a clear coat of polish on em and i canalmost guarantee itll work,my sis told me that..if this doesnt work idk what to tell u

we humans are a strange species. I'm the type that never ever bites my nails, however some are addicted to biting theirs.
put your fingers in something gross; i'm sure that would work.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

smh.gif

Mom bought some pepper tasting type liquid when I was in 1st grade, I left for school, went to the bathroom, washed it off and kept on biting.
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm picturing this in my mind and it's hilarious.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm picturing this in my mind and it's hilarious.
laugh.gif
, I'm addicted to it. When I have nothing to do, I bite my nails.

Never had this habbit. I remember my mom telling me a story about a little girl sucking on her thumb and her parents got tired of it and they put bird *%!! onit, and it worked the girl never did it again.

laugh.gif
@ all you guys saying to put your hands in !*%@ or something.

I'm thinking about the clear nail polish trick. I dont know though..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom