How did your parents react to you getting your ears pierced?

never had any piercing....i brought up getting my ears pierced like during high school i think....pops said....whatre you a girl?

never thought about it again aha

Back when I was like 16 6 years ago my gf at the time pierced my ear for me. Dad never noticed, mom thought it look gay....

Ended up taking it out on my own accord, it DID look kinda gay. Haha.

Just got both done with some gauges this month, looks much better than the single diamond stud I had back then.

Originally Posted by Hugo

my mom took me
grin.gif
twice actually
grin.gif

Just got mines on friday..Moms didnt find out as of yet but I know she's gonna be HEATED and my pops doesnt care....I been wanting to get them for yearsbut my mom told me no and since I recently turned 18 I decided to get it done.

laugh.gif
imma leave the ear rings to the girls, cus god knows i don't need to spice up what my ears look like.

My mom's exact words were..."if thats the worse thing you do in your life then I'll feel like I did a good job being your mom."

My mom actually got mine done for me when I was three months, so they obviously didn't mind. I had a little Nike stud in my ear in mytoddler pics with the high top fade with the part.
laugh.gif

i wanted to get one at one point in HS but my dad was like "vas a parecerte como vieja quieres que te compre una falda".
laugh.gif

Parents absolutely lost it on me. They were almost in tear. I didn't quite understand why. They finally become cool with it and that's when I got myother ear done. But I haven't worn anything in my ears in like 4 years.

my mom reacted by paying the the lady behind the cashier and walking out of the store with me

I can't see myself with pierced ears.. I always wanted to get my eyebrow and lip pierced but not so sure anymore as I am sold that I want a sleeve tattooon my left arm. Just trying to get around and brainstorm about designs and such.

moms gave me the
tired.gif
face while pops gave me the
smh.gif
but after that 1st month or so past they where cool

Back
Top Bottom