How did you stop your habit of buying sneakers?

Originally Posted by micmorales

we bought a house and we have a 1 year old now...

hey if u can still afford to buy shoes on a regular basis and have enough room and have ALL your bills paid...

who the hell is stopping you
My dog.

Originally Posted by micmorales

we bought a house and we have a 1 year old now...

hey if u can still afford to buy shoes on a regular basis and have enough room and have ALL your bills paid...

who the hell is stopping you
My dog.

nt general making me realize that shoes arent cool anymore

but nah, i still like shoes. i aint keep up to date as i used to anymore though. ill walk into the kobe thread and be so lost as to release dates which model is which and so forth. id like to keep buying shoes, but i just dont have the money anymore

nt general making me realize that shoes arent cool anymore

but nah, i still like shoes. i aint keep up to date as i used to anymore though. ill walk into the kobe thread and be so lost as to release dates which model is which and so forth. id like to keep buying shoes, but i just dont have the money anymore

As I think about it.

5-10 years ago, Jordans/Nikes were a lot better quality and buying the shoes were a must at the release date. Now, to me at least, though I may want a pair dropping i wont cop on the release date or pay full price because I know they will sit and eventually go on sale.. and when that happens I still dont cop.

O well.

It really isnt important.

As I think about it.

5-10 years ago, Jordans/Nikes were a lot better quality and buying the shoes were a must at the release date. Now, to me at least, though I may want a pair dropping i wont cop on the release date or pay full price because I know they will sit and eventually go on sale.. and when that happens I still dont cop.

O well.

It really isnt important.

Quality sucks right now. Last pair i bought were the Freshwater Griffeys bc I always have wanted a pair. I used to buy 1 pair a month, now its like 1 every 8 months.

Roth IRA/stocks > Shoes

Quality sucks right now. Last pair i bought were the Freshwater Griffeys bc I always have wanted a pair. I used to buy 1 pair a month, now its like 1 every 8 months.

Roth IRA/stocks > Shoes

I'm too young to stop. I wear ALL my sneakers. I like having them and saying "well MJ had those, so do I"

At this point in my life I don't know if in 20 years I'll have the biggest collection in the world, or if I'll have a pair of dunks

however how it's looking rite now, I wont ever stop, I may slow down, but never stop

I'm too young to stop. I wear ALL my sneakers. I like having them and saying "well MJ had those, so do I"

At this point in my life I don't know if in 20 years I'll have the biggest collection in the world, or if I'll have a pair of dunks

however how it's looking rite now, I wont ever stop, I may slow down, but never stop

still haven't stopped and don't plan on it. i'm sure a wife/ kids will help me kick the habit eventually.

still haven't stopped and don't plan on it. i'm sure a wife/ kids will help me kick the habit eventually.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Poor quality in the new Nikes/Jordans and found better stuff to buy.
this, mostly interested in older retros nowadays. plus growing up, having other $!*! to take care of.

Back
Top Bottom